Purple Dot | Trusted Pre‑Order

Purple Dot | Trusted Pre‑Order

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
1 review
3.8
1 review
Edited November 9, 2022

Update: I have had to make several changes to my theme in order to use Purple Dot. You cannot have ATC buttons in collections page or in any featured products. No quick view on your site. Also no comparable buttons. If you have these items and are unable to turn them off the app will oversell your pre-order items because Shopify will not allow a fix so that this would not happen. They denied several pre-order apps changes. Thank you Purple Dot support for your help. I was so excited to find this waitlist app to let my customers pre-order Christmas ornaments ahead of time. I am not gonna say there are no issues but Jaimee in customers service jumped on a zoom and we are working together to get these resolved. Hoping by the end of the week we will be able to offer our customers a pre-order option.

Coastal Gifts Inc
Time spent using app: 23 days
Purple Dot replied October 10, 2022

We apologize for the confusion here! To clarify: Purple Dot is compatible with tons of Shopify themes, not only 3.

Our customer support team was recommending alternative themes given there was a theme compatibility issue, and you had mentioned you were trying various themes. If you'd like to keep working through this issue to find a compatible theme, we can send a deeper list. We completely appreciate that you want a cost-friendly theme and we can find one together if you would like.

Let us know, it was a pleasure getting to know you.

New Update:
Thanks for sharing. As always, we're only aiming to help and clarify. We apologize that the app is not compatible with your theme and wish you the best!