Purple Referrals

Purple Referrals

by Purple Technologies Ltd

Grow organic sales with a fully customisable referral campaign

butterflyprospecting.com

I used Purple Referrals to automate pop-up triggering that helps my loyal customers to easily refer their friends to our brand and help us grow organically. Like it a lot thus far. Let's see the results after month 1.

SMB Prospecting

I discovered this app by reading on Reddit about Shopify best practices for getting organic revenue with no upfront investment. Love how fast the pop-ups load and how I can customize the UX to contrast my brand and increase the chances of my visitors to actually use the referral system. I've installed it and it already optimizing my middle-of-the-funnel numbers. Also, like that they're sending weekly updates with new feature progress.

LIL STICK

This app gave me permission to increase the engagement of my existing clienst without any paid commercial. The customization for my store took a couple of minutes. This app allows me to increase my revenue without spending a lot. It's pretty cool.

Smart Sourcing

Dont bother, doesnt work, the app has glitches, not worth it. Oh and to top it all, no way to contact support LOL

June 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry that your experience has been unsatisfactory. We have just launched and are doing the best we can to fix any issues and to deploy new features.

The way to contact support is to send an email to support@purpletech.co.uk

We attempt to answer every email in the best manner that we can.

Fly Birdie

I am using this app to simply enable client referrals in my eCommerce shop. This allows me to increase the loyalty of existing clients and it brings- in new revenue streams, without having to invest in paid advertising. The customization for my store, including the time until I enabled my first referral discounting campaign, took less than 4 minutes. It seems like an app that will bring me extra revenue without spending a lot, so excited to give it a spin.