Anmeldelser (136)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
7. juni 2024

Really great app and great team ! They help me very quickly to install the app and it's work perfectly. Thank you

Weebot
Frankrig
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
3. juni 2024

It really helps us to show the products that are available. Increases our conversion rate. Also the best part is it sends me an alert when the product is out of stock. Thank you.

Özel Beslenme
Tyrkiet
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
1. juni 2024

A very usefull app that we wouldn't be without. Makes for a far more enjoyable shopping experience for our customers which must result in more sales. Support is excellent, timely, and happy to help. They helped set our app just they way we wanted for a set and forget solution. Highly recommended!

John & Norma's Succulents Australia
Australien
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
3. maj 2024

Great app.... with amazing support beyond just the app functionality. Mete was insightful, hepful and full of good advice, as well as solving my issue straight away. I can't wait to see what else Merchbees rolls out...

My Small World Toy Store
Storbritannien
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
5. maj 2024

Really helpful little app. Does exactly what it says it does :)

Barton Springs Nursery
9 måneder bruger appen
8. maj 2024

This app was easy to install and worked right away. All our out-of-stock products are pushed down and no longer convolute our collection pages. Additionally, I can sort our items from the PUBLISHED date, not just the created date as is the only option in Shopify.

The support has been responsive and helpful whenever I have had a question. Thank you!

Sports Card Market
8 måneder bruger appen
22. maj 2024

We are using it without any problem. It really helps with customer experience. The onboarding was smooth and it is easy to use.

Kidsy
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
8. maj 2024

Me resolvieron mis dudas y aclararon todo acerca de la aplicación excelente servicio, aplicación, super recomendable

Stovmex
Mexico
2 måneder bruger appen
17. april 2024

Works like a charm! Great app and Great customer support.

RISIS
Singapore
9 måneder bruger appen
18. maj 2024

this app exntesion break my product listing stock and delivery. i talk with support and i got many many message before getting replies or help but now after 12 message there is a bit of help, so be persicentence if you want help. issue not solved by there is some help from a kubra person. the first person in the chat never replied to my email since MONDAYT but kubra is replying fast but saying the fault is not on the app and that its impossible the fault is on the app. but i tell that the issue started at the exact moment i installled the app. be careful with this if you have product with shjpping. i think kubra is good and the app and the other person in chat is not so good.

Galactic Night Light
Mexico
6 dage bruger appen
merchbees svarede 20. maj 2024

Since you haven't activated any of the features on our application, it won't break anything. It's technically impossible. Let us know if you need further help so that we can help you which other app causing the issue on your end.