Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
3 de maio de 2024

Great app.... with amazing support beyond just the app functionality. Mete was insightful, hepful and full of good advice, as well as solving my issue straight away. I can't wait to see what else Merchbees rolls out...

My Small World Toy Store
Quase 3 anos usando o app
5 de maio de 2024

Really helpful little app. Does exactly what it says it does :)

Barton Springs Nursery
9 meses usando o app
8 de maio de 2024

This app was easy to install and worked right away. All our out-of-stock products are pushed down and no longer convolute our collection pages. Additionally, I can sort our items from the PUBLISHED date, not just the created date as is the only option in Shopify.

The support has been responsive and helpful whenever I have had a question. Thank you!

Sports Card Market
8 meses usando o app
16 de março de 2024

I can not rate this Company enough. We had a very untidy looking website, with lots of out of stock products headlining most of the pages.

We decided to use the Push Down & Hide Out of Stock app, & this immediately resolved our issue, which otherwise would have taken many hours to resolve.

Northwich Vapour
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
17 de abril de 2024

Works like a charm! Great app and Great customer support.

RISIS
Singapura
9 meses usando o app
5 de março de 2024

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Great for anyone with a specific issue that can be solved immediately with the use of the app! Easy to use and provided the exact service needed :)

Rawckz
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
18 de março de 2024

App does exactly what it's required to do and does it good! Support is also on a very good level. Highly recommend!

SmartX.bg
Bulgária
10 meses usando o app
8 de maio de 2024

Me resolvieron mis dudas y aclararon todo acerca de la aplicación excelente servicio, aplicación, super recomendable

Stovmex
México
2 meses usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

We are using it without any problem. It really helps with customer experience. The onboarding was smooth and it is easy to use.

Kidsy
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
22 de março de 2024

I used this App for some months and I am very happy with the function they offered, easy to used and live update

Tiptop - Einrichtung