Push Down & Hide Out of Stock

Increase sales by pushing down out-of-stocks items & auto-hide

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tabletop Wargamers

Does exactly what you want it to do- my online store is so much cleaner and professional looking without the dead and OoS items bogging it down

Incognito Comics

Location Australia

Easy to download and use. Works exactly how we need and moves the items to the end of a collection.

Mystical Tienda

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Esta aplicación cumple con su función de forma clara y sencilla. Le da un aspecto limpio y organizado a tu web y el equipo de soporte es sencillamente genial. Te explican y ayudan en todo. Bravo equipo!

BigHaat.com

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

We have been using this application for a long time and we have tried 7 to 8 applications, but no theme corresponded to our requirements.
because of tracking and non-racking products.
finally, we found this app and this app team is awesome and respond very quickly. You must use this application.
Thanks mete.

May 28, 2022

Such an awesome review!😍 Thank you for sharing your experience! We're always here to help!

Collectablepens

I use the app to enable me to list my current products first followed by sold products that can be used as a reference. It works perfectly and means my customers don't have to wade through sold products to find what they want.
recently I must have accidentally changed some settings and the app stopped working so i contacted support. Within minutes Mete replied and checked the system and replied with suggestions on how to solve it. I followed his advice and it was running perfectly again in no time. a really brilliant support service.

May 23, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to help!🤗

TechMarkit

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Support was great and very quick, they helped with getting us started, we were up and running in minutes. App works great!!

SiaLinda.com

Location Germany

Ich verwende die App nun für eine ganze Weile und kann sagen, dass sie genau das tut, was sie soll. Sie war einfach einzurichten und tut jetzt zuverlässig ihren Dienst ohne jede Störung. Meine Erwartungen wurden zu 100% erfüllt. Die App ist absolut zu empfehlen!

May 4, 2022

Vielen Dank für das Teilen Ihrer Erfahrung!💛

Luvero

Needed an app to move out of stock products to the bottom of the collection, found this and seemed a good price. Does what it says and the support when needed was quick and easy via the live chat. Thank you

May 4, 2022

Such a great review! We are always here to help! 😊

ECOBUNS BABY + CO.

Great customer service to get things set up correctly. Love how the sold out items are pushed to the bottom so customers don't have to scroll through them to find out what is in stock!

JKR Trading

does exactly what is says and really tidies up my website. Thanks very much for creating an easy to use app