Push Down & Hide Out of Stock

Increase sales by pushing down out-of-stocks items & auto-hide

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pime Portugal

Great App. Simple but very useful. Good value for the money. Merchbees team is very helpful when support is required.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always here to help!

Ray Makes Things

Great customer service when I had an inquiry! Mete was very helpful, kind, and efficient in offering the advice I needed and more.

Dreamwithus.cz

Amazing app, does the job! We are using it in all our shops. Super useful if you have a lot of SKUs.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your trust and sharing your experience!

topsagmeno

πολύ καλή εφαρμογή! Κάνει ακριβώς ότι λέει ! η διαχείριση των αποθεμάτων γίνεται ποιο εύκολη!! ευχαριστώ πολύ !!!!

June 30, 2021

Υπέροχη κριτική! Σας ευχαριστούμε που μοιραστήκατε την εμπειρία σας!

Minu.si

Amazing app and support. Not only they considered our suggestion for a new feature, they even developed new features that we want it. We are using this in 12 stores.

June 5, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! Our primary motivation is to keep improving Push Down & Hide Out of Stock based on customer's needs/feedback. We will do our best to provide customer-oriented product development.

Tech-Store Co

Such an amazing app! It improved our sales and also the appearance of our product collections as some of our distributors often have various products out of stock. Great support and fast response too :)

May 28, 2021

Such an amazing review! Thank you for sharing your experience! We are always happy to help :)

Bunyip Toys

This app does exactly what is states it does and is really easy to set up and configure. I think it is a must have for any store to make the customer experience smoother.

April 8, 2021

Such a great review! Thanks for sharing your experience!

OneWorld Memorials

This app is great! Kubra and Mete are both extremely helpful and have helped make this app work to our store's specifications. Thank you Merchbees!

March 31, 2021

Happy-Live.pt

Uso este aplicativo para ordenar os artigos no site e colocar no fim da coleção os artigos sem stock. Funciona muito bem. Estou a ver agora a versão que atualiza online, mas ainda não me parece que esteja a 100%. De qualquer forma, considero um bom aplicativo e muito funcional.

March 23, 2021

Obrigado por compartilhar sua experiência!

Simply Beautiful SG

I wanted to push all SOLD OUT products to the bottom so that browsers do not have to scroll all the way down to see what's in store. I also don't want the SOLD OUT items to disappear from the website completely as they allow customers to see what was sought after and gone! I am not IT Sarvy but the live chat provided is great! Staff led me step by step and was very patient. Thank you.

February 25, 2021