Push Down & Hide Out of Stock

Increase sales by pushing down out-of-stocks items & auto-hide

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

YOKO.LV

Location Latvia

thanks for the great app. was able to move the sold out items to bottom of the collection. And the support team, everything was quickly resolved

D & R Vape

Location Australia

Great Help setting up through live chat. seems to be working as suggested. much better experience on our website now

SmokeTokes

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is great! i came across a few others but they weren't doing what we needed and they were more complex. This app was easy to use and I was able to set collection to have the sold out items sent to the back. I did have some issues because i had accidently set sold out items to not show but i messaged them and Mete helped and fixed the issue! GREAT APP! now our customers don't see tons of sold out items makes our site not look that good an not as trusted etc! you get it.

Rapp Collect

Location Hong Kong SAR

Works as intended and does the job very well. We have not experienced any issues with syncing products or long delays in sorting / pushing down / hiding compared to other similar apps we've tried in the past. We've not had to adjust any settings whatsoever since the initial install.

AutAll & Victoria's Laden

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is amazing and works very well from the beginning. It has so many great and good features for me for such small fee. This is the best tool for Hide Out of Stock and much more features. 10 stars for the idea and development.

Round Things

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to install and very straightforward to integrate. I am using the free plan and it does exactly what I need it to.

Zinnia Folk Arts

This app does exactly what it says it will do--push out of stock merchandise to the bottom of the page allowing SEO goodness to continue until the item can be restocked. Simple to use and I love it!

July 20, 2022

Such a great review! Thank you for sharing your experience!

The Laundress

I needed an easy way to push our OOS items to the bottom of our collections and this was it! The team was extremely responsive and helpful. Really great experience so far.

Homeplace

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

Push Down & Hide Out of Stock.
Does the job perfectly and effectively without any problems and slowing down the performance

Tabletop Wargamers

Does exactly what you want it to do- my online store is so much cleaner and professional looking without the dead and OoS items bogging it down

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7