Push Down & Hide Out of Stock

Push Down & Hide Out of Stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 4, 2023

I was expertly helped with a question I had asked about setting the pushdown function properly. Mete helped me further and answered all my questions. Very satisfied with the app and the help I received.

't Huys Meubelen
Netherlands
January 18, 2023

Support staff was very helpful and patient, solved all my problems. App seems to work well so far so good.

Cyberdog
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 11, 2023

Great app and customer support! Its been very helpful for our website www.limelace.co.uk to make the site look organised.

Lime Lace
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 5, 2023

Fantastic app. Very intuitive and does exactly what it says it does. Perfect for pushing down out of stock items and highlighting in stock items. Well done Merchbees!

Vapor Australia
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 27, 2022

It's a pretty good app. There's really not much for me to say as it's fairly straightforward. The app does its job, we've never experienced any issues, and the support is very helpful if you ever need them. Overall, 10 out of 10.

NFDVapes
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 19, 2022

All working perfectly well so far. Just make sure you select all collections you want to sort with out of stock to bottom.

UNOde50 jewellery
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 16, 2022

Great app, does exactly as it says and is very easy to use. I have used it for a while now and not had any problems.

Bilvoks
Denmark
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 16, 2022

Amazing app and amazing customer support! The app works really great and pushes the sold out items at the end of the collection. Works in real time and you do not need to think about anything.

RetroGaming.No
Norway
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 15, 2022

Solving an issue that I've had for years of moving out of stock items - then moving them back up to MY order in a collection once they're back in stock. Saving a LOT of time having to manually rearrange things every time we have stock. Thanks team!

BON MAXIE
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 29, 2022

Apps like this are really helpful. In short, it does what it is supposed to do. I greatly appreciate the excellent support provided by the app developer. Definitely recommend.

Jacked Nutrition