Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Golden Apple Comics

Easy to use, works great! The only issue we have is that we launch items on presale and they have 0 quantity so we manually move them to the top of a collection and this app moves them to the bottom. We want these items on the main page so we can advertise them before the sale time. Don't see any way to make an exception for specific items. Would be a nice option but probably only good for a handful of sellers.

December 12, 2019

Thank you so much for such a great review! I think you will be pleased to know that we are working on new functionality that will allow addressing your challenge. Soon we will add a new setting where items marked with a particular tag will not be pushed to the bottom if they are OOS, so, you will not need to manually adjust the position. Will send an update as soon as it is ready!

Aquatic Arts

This product seems to work well, and will likely save the company many thousands of dollars over the course of the year. Having multiple thousands of items with irregular availability causes me to spend a lot of time reordering, and this product has fixed that. Should any problems arise I will be sure to edit the review as needed to accommodate these, but otherwise seems like a valuable addition at a reasonable price.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

I had to remove this product because once the visitor changes the sort, all the Sold Out products are no longer shown at the bottom and we have enough sold out products that most of the first page was sold out. If you have many sold out items, then chances are many of them will show at the top of the collection once the visitor changes the sort.

My Ex Boyfriend

I used this app to put all my out of stock items down to the page and it has helped the look & feel of my webshop as a more professional page instead of a webshop with a lot of sold out items! <3

Wancherpen International

Simple set-up and it's always working as intended. If the developer can keep the app as it is and add some small functions, it would be even better!

A Cottage in the City

Simple and easy to use! Great for organizing your products effortlessly . Would definitely recommend!!

Elite Gaming

Doesn't have a feature to order products with the best selling first.

I am now writing this sentence to fulfill the minimum of 100 characters in order to leave a review.

Dapperfam.com

It works just as advertised! Sorts the collections exactly as I need them. It makes browsing much less of a headache.

Rad Max Vintage

I sell vintage sports apparel so each of my items are one-of-a-kind. Out of stock has helped me so easily push all of my out of stock items to the bottom of each category page. It also has the option to hide all of them (but I find it helps with SEO to keep them on the page, and also to show people what they've already missed!). I gave it 4 stars because it's expensive. Thanks! Laura, owner of Rad Max Vintage

ES Boutique Online

Great app for my shopify clothing boutique! Easy and efficient to use! great customer service and fast reply.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8