Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Alien Outfitters

We are very happy with this, great app, it is very helpful and does exactly what it says its supposed to do.

DirtyFurClothing

This is a very useful app. Prior to using, our customers had to sort through all sold out merchandise to find in-stock product. Now all our sell-able products are right up front and ready for purchase. It is real easy to use and maintain.

Manifesto Woman

I genuinely wouldn't be able to run my store without this amazing app. Everything I sell is a one off, so I need to do constant housecleaning of sold items. It would take me hours to achieve what this app does in seconds. It works brilliantly and, best of all, the service is superb. Highly recommend.

I MISS YOU VINTAGE

This app is great for stores like us with large inventory. It pushes all sold items to the end of categories so customers see available items first!

Strickwolle Online Shop Hungariana

does what it says. Puts all out of stock items on the last pages. Completely stable and trouble-free since install over 6 months ago.

CFO KNIVES

This is a MUST have app for any site! Keeps the site in order. No confusing mix of what is availabe and what is not.

Hedgehog Fibres

It works exactly as described and has been nothing but reliable for us for the 10 or so months we have used it. Would recommend!

Fuchsia Formal

This is just what I needed! Worked instantly. Saved me from having to find a developer to install code.

Lazy Panda Canada

App works great! Makes my pages look neater, and it immediately shows the results. Saves me time too! Thank you!!!!

Emasalai