Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Quintessential Tips

It does the job i wanted it to, managing large inventories can be a pain, use this app to save time and effort and increase conversion

PhoenicianStore.com

Works perfect, it helps to send to the last page of your products out of the stock of product. Easy to install, easy to use.

Golden Apple Comics

Easy to use, works great! The only issue we have is that we launch items on presale and they have 0 quantity so we manually move them to the top of a collection and this app moves them to the bottom. We want these items on the main page so we can advertise them before the sale time. Don't see any way to make an exception for specific items. Would be a nice option but probably only good for a handful of sellers.

December 12, 2019

Thank you so much for such a great review! I think you will be pleased to know that we are working on new functionality that will allow addressing your challenge. Soon we will add a new setting where items marked with a particular tag will not be pushed to the bottom if they are OOS, so, you will not need to manually adjust the position. Will send an update as soon as it is ready!

Aquatic Arts

This product seems to work well, and will likely save the company many thousands of dollars over the course of the year. Having multiple thousands of items with irregular availability causes me to spend a lot of time reordering, and this product has fixed that. Should any problems arise I will be sure to edit the review as needed to accommodate these, but otherwise seems like a valuable addition at a reasonable price.

My Ex Boyfriend

I used this app to put all my out of stock items down to the page and it has helped the look & feel of my webshop as a more professional page instead of a webshop with a lot of sold out items! <3

A Cottage in the City

Simple and easy to use! Great for organizing your products effortlessly . Would definitely recommend!!

Dapperfam.com

It works just as advertised! Sorts the collections exactly as I need them. It makes browsing much less of a headache.

ES Boutique Online

Great app for my shopify clothing boutique! Easy and efficient to use! great customer service and fast reply.

Gemiprecious Jewellery Designs

I use this app to sort my out of stock pieces and it does what it says it will. It pushes all my OOS pieces to the bottom of the page which saves me a lot of time trying to do this manually, Would definitely recommend this app.

Serge DeNimes

Great app - Pushes all out of stock items to the bottom for us, our stock fluctuates weekly so very useful for us!