Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Sesh Sensei

Awesome app for stores with large inventories compactly going out of stock. Keeps the products in stock in front of costumers while also having OOS products on the back for costumers to still browse.

Superior Terminals

We find this app works extremely well with our site due to the huge volume of items. Would 100% recommend

AMOS

App was very simple to install and setup, instantly moved all our out of stock products to the bottom for a better shopping experience.

FABRIC8

Great app. Good support when required. Can't fault it. It is very intuitive and works very simply. I would recommend you check out this app.

Defense Divas®

So nice to have this process automated. Easy to install, easy to manage. Definitely worth the price to not have to worry about keeping up with this task.

The Glow Pot

Does exactly what it’s supposed to do, haven’t had any issues with it and wasn’t confusing to set up

Bannatyne's Little Farm

It does exactly what it is says on the box. Simple and easy to push all out of stock items to the bottom of your collections.

Unspoken Fashion

This out of stock app helps to push out of stock products to the end of the collections which is very useful.

Dark Elf Dice

Amazing app! We inevitably have out of stock products, and our store collections looked messy. It always bothered me. Out-of-Stock Police really makes our store look nice. OOS products are pushed to the bottom so customers can focus on inventory available. The app is straightforward and easy to use. That said, I did have a question and customer support responded to me within a few hours. Awesome customer service :) This app is a keeper.

Pea Green Boat Books

Just like Mary Poppins tidying up -- Out-of-Stock Police is practically perfect in every way!

Instantly up an running and it will save me SOOOO many hours of rearranging my collections by hand.

Also best ever support response time: emailed a question and had a succinct and helpful answer within 10 minutes. Wow!

from Pea Green Boat Books