Out‑of‑Stock Police

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of collections & more

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Blackscape Studio

I used the Out-of-Stock Police to push my sold out items, similar available by commission, to the bottom of my total body of works. The app worked well for what I wanted to do with my store.

Dining Rooms

So far so good with this app. I haven’t had it long so I’m looking forward to playing around with it

Wancherpen International

Simple set-up and it's always working as intended. If the developer can keep the app as it is and add some small functions, it would be even better!

Rad Max Vintage

I sell vintage sports apparel so each of my items are one-of-a-kind. Out of stock has helped me so easily push all of my out of stock items to the bottom of each category page. It also has the option to hide all of them (but I find it helps with SEO to keep them on the page, and also to show people what they've already missed!). I gave it 4 stars because it's expensive. Thanks! Laura, owner of Rad Max Vintage

Angel Grove Toys & Collectables

Great App! Really makes your site more efficient for customers. Great customer service, very responsive.

Dirt Cheep

This app does just what it says it does and provides a much better end-user experience while maintaining visible pages for SEO purposes. It would be nice if we were able to have the app push down OOS + have a selectable sort order for each collection (perhaps this is possible but we're missing it if so), but otherwise, we are happy and will be keeping the app. Simple and effective.

Cbdoilsource

It may work fine, but won't for me since I don't track inventory. :-( I was hoping items marked Unavailable in shopify would show as out of stock with this app.

Kingfisher Craft Company

This App may take 24 hours to take effect. I thought it wasn't working but their support team contacted me and made sure the App was working for my Shopify store. Great Customer Service!

Egg N Chips Clothing

Had a little issue at first but they soon swooped in the fix the problem, app comes recommended, especially when you have a very large inventory and do not wish to damage your SEO by hiding products.

2 Next