Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police | Reviews

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of collections & more

Order Shop St.Lucia

I have started to use this app and its absolutely brilliant. Well thought through, gives support with stock management notification, options to export reports to allow small and big businesses alike to have more control of stores with a wide product ranges. Would definitely recommend!

Official Staunton™

great app- but best to get the assistance of their customer support if it's not working to your expectations, such as was the case for me which they resolved

Rudolphandme

It did what it said in the tin! Was very easy to understand, setup and use and works well. I think it helped a lot this year.

Scooters Canada

This is a solid app that is simple to use and works exactly as advertised. Given that many sites are facing product shortages these days, this is a tremendous tool to help customers focus on what you DO have rather than what is unavailable. Very happy!

The Little Tichel Lady

This app was exactly what we were looking for. Pushes down the out of stock items to the end of the page.

The Jewellery Boutique

The Out Of Stock Police app is great. I no longer have to manually re-merchandise collections to move out of stock products to the bottom of the collection. Saves heaps of time & gives a better customer experience for people visiting the website.

Sundree Accessories

We've loved using this app! It works exactly as described and is super customizable. Saves us so much time!

Petriotics

I believe that every store needs to have this app, works seamlessly and effortlessly. It has saved our team a lot of time managing our storefront. Highly recommend it and its worth your every penny. I would suggest though that when an item goes back in stock, it be placed exactly in the same order as we have placed them manually.

Daggers & Dames

This helps me keep my shop nice and pretty, and saves my customers from being annoyed by having to fish through so many sold listings just to find whats available. Easy to use and I would highly recommend it, especially if you sell one of a kind pieces!

House of Knives

The app is fantastic. Pushes all our OOS items to the bottom of the pile and makes our store look much more professional and alive. The team are also very responsive and helpful.