Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Daggers & Dames

This helps me keep my shop nice and pretty, and saves my customers from being annoyed by having to fish through so many sold listings just to find whats available. Easy to use and I would highly recommend it, especially if you sell one of a kind pieces!

House of Knives

The app is fantastic. Pushes all our OOS items to the bottom of the pile and makes our store look much more professional and alive. The team are also very responsive and helpful.

Schmattas

I needed this app! I'm so glad it exists and it exceeded expectations. The app really took my website to the next level. They also have great customer service and it's super user friendly. Highly recommend.

Duck Barn Interiors

Very useful app that sorts the out of stock items to the end of the collection on a daily basis. Simple and effective.

ANOTHER_STORY

Great app, easy to use, very useful. Could optimize the filters options (for instance by adding price range cursor/filters). will explore more the settings and features in the coming weeks.

HammerHouse

This is a solid app that helps me to keep my products up to date. It pushes my OOS down so that customers have access to the in stock products first.

NIX Antigua

This app worked excellently in placing the out of stock items at the end of the collection so was very pleased with that.

June 14, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you very much for the feedback. Let us know if you need any help.
Thanks again!

The Lemurian Rose

This is an absolutely fantastic app. It has increased my sales a great deal and keeps my page looking neat and tidy. It is easy to use, and customer support is very good if you need it! Thank you.

ADG Studio

Parfait exactement ce que je recherchais. Beau travail les gas. Continuez ainsi. Et continuez a l'améliorer.

Verde Permuta

It’s very user friendly. Perfect. Just wish it would update the articles more than once a day. Thanks!

May 29, 2020

Thank you very much for the feedback.
We definitely have a plan to implement this option in the future.
Thank You!