Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Toys 'n' Wood

This app helped me promote further my available products by pushing down the out of stock items. I would like if there was the option of notify me back in stock for out of stock items not I had to download another app.

Devon Wick Candle Co. Limited

Brilliant app, easily paid for itself in it's first day! Even if you don't run out of stock often it's a must have!

Foodin Market

My first review was bad because dint understand some settings. But support was fine and help me. Now all is fine and application is great.

April 14, 2020

Thank you for your review, really appreciate your quick reaction and attention to this matter!

Colour Drinks

I used to spend a decent amount of my time organizing sold-out products in a number of stores. Got this app and saved all that time. I can also see how many out of stock products I have in each collection. Helps in planning my restock dates. I'm happy so far. :)

I LOVE DIY by Panida

Makes managing product placement a breeze. Now my customers don't have to dig through out of stock items to see what's available.

FatesThread

Works exactly as I hoped it would, and has several options for how to handle the out of stock items and when/where they will show up.

Show The Bows

This is AWESOME. I have a business that only creates one of each item and each time one sells it moves it down, so it looks better to new customers always seeing so many sold out ;)

Sabrina's Closet

Just started using the app. So far so good. Very easy to use and every time I've had a question I get a response very quickly. They have been very helpful.

Apple Pie

I was “hiding” out of stock products by removing them from the different sales channels but then I realized that the product link no longer worked and was creating page errors. This is a great way to not see all the out of stock items at the top of the page and “hide” them without damaging your SEO.

Harper's Bowtique (Hair Bows and More)

I got this so I could keep my in stock stuff at the top of my page! Works just how I wanted it to! And the price is great in my opinion, no complaints from me!