Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Show The Bows

This is AWESOME. I have a business that only creates one of each item and each time one sells it moves it down, so it looks better to new customers always seeing so many sold out ;)

Sabrina's Closet

Just started using the app. So far so good. Very easy to use and every time I've had a question I get a response very quickly. They have been very helpful.

Apple Pie

I was “hiding” out of stock products by removing them from the different sales channels but then I realized that the product link no longer worked and was creating page errors. This is a great way to not see all the out of stock items at the top of the page and “hide” them without damaging your SEO.

Harper's Bowtique (Hair Bows and More)

I got this so I could keep my in stock stuff at the top of my page! Works just how I wanted it to! And the price is great in my opinion, no complaints from me!

Village Child

Makes keeping out of stock inventory from cluttering our pages super easy. As a small business owner, finding the time to check this box is nearly impossible. Thank you for simplifying my life!

FatMan's Garage

We at FatMan's Garage sell lot of unique one off items and this app allows us to still have these sold out items on our store but pushed to bottom. This allows my customers to peruse our unique sold items without the clutter of showing sold out items in the top pages.

Health Click

Love this app and it has really helped us push our business forward in terms of both managing out of stocks and it also makes our store front look so much better by pushing the out of stocks to the last pages. Definitely highly recommended! Healthclick.co.uk

alter8.com

Fits well with my needs! recommended for particular functions that other apps were not able to fulfill

Cheeky Bliss

I have this app and love it. It makes it much easier to convert viewers to $$. We are currently using the free plan which makes it even better! 5/5 stars!

CyberDealsExpress

Great app! Highly recommended! This app helps me to push my out of stock inventory to the back of my page list & it's just what I needed. I've contacted support & they were more than helpful in answering all of my questions.