Out‑of‑Stock Police

Push out-of-stock products down and/or hide in real-time

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Foodin Market

Location Czechia

My first review was bad because dint understand some settings. But support was fine and help me. Now all is fine and application is great.

April 14, 2020

Thank you for your review, really appreciate your quick reaction and attention to this matter!

I LOVE DIY by Panida

Location Thailand

Makes managing product placement a breeze. Now my customers don't have to dig through out of stock items to see what's available.

FatesThread

Time spent using app About 2 years

Works exactly as I hoped it would, and has several options for how to handle the out of stock items and when/where they will show up.

Show The Bows

This is AWESOME. I have a business that only creates one of each item and each time one sells it moves it down, so it looks better to new customers always seeing so many sold out ;)

Sabrina's Closet

Just started using the app. So far so good. Very easy to use and every time I've had a question I get a response very quickly. They have been very helpful.

Apple Pie

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

I was “hiding” out of stock products by removing them from the different sales channels but then I realized that the product link no longer worked and was creating page errors. This is a great way to not see all the out of stock items at the top of the page and “hide” them without damaging your SEO.

Harper's Bowtique (Hair Bows and More)

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I got this so I could keep my in stock stuff at the top of my page! Works just how I wanted it to! And the price is great in my opinion, no complaints from me!

Village Child

Makes keeping out of stock inventory from cluttering our pages super easy. As a small business owner, finding the time to check this box is nearly impossible. Thank you for simplifying my life!

FatMan's Garage

We at FatMan's Garage sell lot of unique one off items and this app allows us to still have these sold out items on our store but pushed to bottom. This allows my customers to peruse our unique sold items without the clutter of showing sold out items in the top pages.

Health Click

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this app and it has really helped us push our business forward in terms of both managing out of stocks and it also makes our store front look so much better by pushing the out of stocks to the last pages. Definitely highly recommended! Healthclick.co.uk