Out‑of‑Stock Police

Push out-of-stock products down and/or hide in real-time

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

alter8.com

Fits well with my needs! recommended for particular functions that other apps were not able to fulfill

Cheeky Bliss

I have this app and love it. It makes it much easier to convert viewers to $$. We are currently using the free plan which makes it even better! 5/5 stars!

CyberDealsExpress

Great app! Highly recommended! This app helps me to push my out of stock inventory to the back of my page list & it's just what I needed. I've contacted support & they were more than helpful in answering all of my questions.

Pataka

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super App,Great Sevice Team .Reliable Service Team Guides You Through And Always Available .Strongly Recommend

The PODGOD

Awesome Service! Would highly recommend. It does everything you would want to to do as more! Exactly what is says in the description!

Quintessential Tips

Time spent using app About 2 months

It does the job i wanted it to, managing large inventories can be a pain, use this app to save time and effort and increase conversion

PhoenicianStore.com

Works perfect, it helps to send to the last page of your products out of the stock of product. Easy to install, easy to use.

Golden Apple Comics

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use, works great! The only issue we have is that we launch items on presale and they have 0 quantity so we manually move them to the top of a collection and this app moves them to the bottom. We want these items on the main page so we can advertise them before the sale time. Don't see any way to make an exception for specific items. Would be a nice option but probably only good for a handful of sellers.

December 12, 2019

Thank you so much for such a great review! I think you will be pleased to know that we are working on new functionality that will allow addressing your challenge. Soon we will add a new setting where items marked with a particular tag will not be pushed to the bottom if they are OOS, so, you will not need to manually adjust the position. Will send an update as soon as it is ready!

Aquatic Arts

Time spent using app About 17 hours

This product seems to work well, and will likely save the company many thousands of dollars over the course of the year. Having multiple thousands of items with irregular availability causes me to spend a lot of time reordering, and this product has fixed that. Should any problems arise I will be sure to edit the review as needed to accommodate these, but otherwise seems like a valuable addition at a reasonable price.

My Ex Boyfriend

Location Belgium

I used this app to put all my out of stock items down to the page and it has helped the look & feel of my webshop as a more professional page instead of a webshop with a lot of sold out items! <3