Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

One Hundred Toys

App works great. This was a real pain point for us as we have a couple of brands that are often out of stock.

However, unless I'm mistaken, there's no way to ensure OOS items are kept at the bottom if the customer filters the collection. That means that OOS items are reordered and appear higher up the collection. This is something for the developer to work on. Having said that, developer was helpful when contacted.

AuZie

I use this app to help push my out of stock products to the bottom on the page, its a great idea but too expensive and I personally don't think it's worth it.

September 8, 2020

Hi Team,
Thank you so much for the review and the positive feedback on the quality of the app provided along the way in the different channels. Totally understandable feedback that the price is not good going to work for everyone, so, good luck with the alternative strategies and let us know should you need any help.

Buddies Toys

I used this to push down out of stock items. We carry lots of items in low quantitIes but I don’t want to make unavailable online as people then call us to see if we carry it. Easier to have it still there so people can see we are sold out, but not be near the top of searches or categories.

Kitchen Botanicals

My customers were having a difficult time getting a good visual of what was in stock because they were too focused on what was out of stock. Installing Out of Stock Police improved their experience by keeping out of stock products off of the front pages. It also improved my sales putting more focus on available products. If there was one improvement I’d like to see, it would be the ability to sort my main product page and not just my collections.

Product Junkie DC

I like that the out of stock items head to the bottom but in some parts of the store it's not working.

May 30, 2020

Thank you very much for the feedback.
Sorry to hear there are issues. We've contacted you but feel free to contact our support as well from within the app and they will help you out with analyzing the situation.
Thanks again!

Red Barn Mercantile - Old Town Alexandria

Was so happy to discover this app. It's saves us so much time having this in play, and makes it easier on customers to browse without the clutter of sold out items.

roba

I use this app to arrange my categories and place my out of stock products at the end of every category. It's a really nice feature to prevent that my customers see only out of stock products at first. I would love to set the update time on my own to overwrite the default update time.

Front Porch Deals

This app does what I want it to and gives the catalog a cleaner look, but it doesn't happen automatically. Ya have to go in to the app and hit a few buttons after adding a product. It would be great if it updated itself.

Yellow The Label

So far it's working great. I do notice that it takes a while sometimes for items to be bumped down, and it doesn't work on my homepage collection.

Blackscape Studio

I used the Out-of-Stock Police to push my sold out items, similar available by commission, to the bottom of my total body of works. The app worked well for what I wanted to do with my store.

Previous 1