Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

roba

I use this app to arrange my categories and place my out of stock products at the end of every category. It's a really nice feature to prevent that my customers see only out of stock products at first. I would love to set the update time on my own to overwrite the default update time.

Front Porch Deals

This app does what I want it to and gives the catalog a cleaner look, but it doesn't happen automatically. Ya have to go in to the app and hit a few buttons after adding a product. It would be great if it updated itself.

Yellow The Label

So far it's working great. I do notice that it takes a while sometimes for items to be bumped down, and it doesn't work on my homepage collection.

Blackscape Studio

I used the Out-of-Stock Police to push my sold out items, similar available by commission, to the bottom of my total body of works. The app worked well for what I wanted to do with my store.

Dining Rooms

So far so good with this app. I haven’t had it long so I’m looking forward to playing around with it

Wancherpen International

Simple set-up and it's always working as intended. If the developer can keep the app as it is and add some small functions, it would be even better!

Rad Max Vintage

I sell vintage sports apparel so each of my items are one-of-a-kind. Out of stock has helped me so easily push all of my out of stock items to the bottom of each category page. It also has the option to hide all of them (but I find it helps with SEO to keep them on the page, and also to show people what they've already missed!). I gave it 4 stars because it's expensive. Thanks! Laura, owner of Rad Max Vintage

Angel Grove Toys & Collectables

Great App! Really makes your site more efficient for customers. Great customer service, very responsive.

Dirt Cheep

This app does just what it says it does and provides a much better end-user experience while maintaining visible pages for SEO purposes. It would be nice if we were able to have the app push down OOS + have a selectable sort order for each collection (perhaps this is possible but we're missing it if so), but otherwise, we are happy and will be keeping the app. Simple and effective.

Cbdoilsource

It may work fine, but won't for me since I don't track inventory. :-( I was hoping items marked Unavailable in shopify would show as out of stock with this app.

Previous 1