Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Angel Grove Toys & Collectables

Great App! Really makes your site more efficient for customers. Great customer service, very responsive.

Dirt Cheep

This app does just what it says it does and provides a much better end-user experience while maintaining visible pages for SEO purposes. It would be nice if we were able to have the app push down OOS + have a selectable sort order for each collection (perhaps this is possible but we're missing it if so), but otherwise, we are happy and will be keeping the app. Simple and effective.

Cbdoilsource

It may work fine, but won't for me since I don't track inventory. :-( I was hoping items marked Unavailable in shopify would show as out of stock with this app.

Kingfisher Craft Company

This App may take 24 hours to take effect. I thought it wasn't working but their support team contacted me and made sure the App was working for my Shopify store. Great Customer Service!

Egg N Chips Clothing

Had a little issue at first but they soon swooped in the fix the problem, app comes recommended, especially when you have a very large inventory and do not wish to damage your SEO by hiding products.