Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Buddies Toys

I used this to push down out of stock items. We carry lots of items in low quantitIes but I don’t want to make unavailable online as people then call us to see if we carry it. Easier to have it still there so people can see we are sold out, but not be near the top of searches or categories.

Kitchen Botanicals

My customers were having a difficult time getting a good visual of what was in stock because they were too focused on what was out of stock. Installing Out of Stock Police improved their experience by keeping out of stock products off of the front pages. It also improved my sales putting more focus on available products. If there was one improvement I’d like to see, it would be the ability to sort my main product page and not just my collections.

Product Junkie DC

I like that the out of stock items head to the bottom but in some parts of the store it's not working.

May 30, 2020

Thank you very much for the feedback.
Sorry to hear there are issues. We've contacted you but feel free to contact our support as well from within the app and they will help you out with analyzing the situation.
Thanks again!

Red Barn Mercantile - Old Town Alexandria

Was so happy to discover this app. It's saves us so much time having this in play, and makes it easier on customers to browse without the clutter of sold out items.

roba

I use this app to arrange my categories and place my out of stock products at the end of every category. It's a really nice feature to prevent that my customers see only out of stock products at first. I would love to set the update time on my own to overwrite the default update time.

Front Porch Deals

This app does what I want it to and gives the catalog a cleaner look, but it doesn't happen automatically. Ya have to go in to the app and hit a few buttons after adding a product. It would be great if it updated itself.

Yellow The Label

So far it's working great. I do notice that it takes a while sometimes for items to be bumped down, and it doesn't work on my homepage collection.

Blackscape Studio

I used the Out-of-Stock Police to push my sold out items, similar available by commission, to the bottom of my total body of works. The app worked well for what I wanted to do with my store.

Dining Rooms

So far so good with this app. I haven’t had it long so I’m looking forward to playing around with it

Wancherpen International

Simple set-up and it's always working as intended. If the developer can keep the app as it is and add some small functions, it would be even better!

Previous 1