Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

The Little Tichel Lady

This app was exactly what we were looking for. Pushes down the out of stock items to the end of the page.

The Jewellery Boutique

The Out Of Stock Police app is great. I no longer have to manually re-merchandise collections to move out of stock products to the bottom of the collection. Saves heaps of time & gives a better customer experience for people visiting the website.

Sundree Accessories

We've loved using this app! It works exactly as described and is super customizable. Saves us so much time!

Petriotics

I believe that every store needs to have this app, works seamlessly and effortlessly. It has saved our team a lot of time managing our storefront. Highly recommend it and its worth your every penny. I would suggest though that when an item goes back in stock, it be placed exactly in the same order as we have placed them manually.

Daggers & Dames

This helps me keep my shop nice and pretty, and saves my customers from being annoyed by having to fish through so many sold listings just to find whats available. Easy to use and I would highly recommend it, especially if you sell one of a kind pieces!

House of Knives

The app is fantastic. Pushes all our OOS items to the bottom of the pile and makes our store look much more professional and alive. The team are also very responsive and helpful.

Schmattas

I needed this app! I'm so glad it exists and it exceeded expectations. The app really took my website to the next level. They also have great customer service and it's super user friendly. Highly recommend.

Duck Barn Interiors

Very useful app that sorts the out of stock items to the end of the collection on a daily basis. Simple and effective.

ANOTHER_STORY

Great app, easy to use, very useful. Could optimize the filters options (for instance by adding price range cursor/filters). will explore more the settings and features in the coming weeks.

HammerHouse

This is a solid app that helps me to keep my products up to date. It pushes my OOS down so that customers have access to the in stock products first.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10