Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Serge DeNimes

Great app - Pushes all out of stock items to the bottom for us, our stock fluctuates weekly so very useful for us!

VaasuHomes

I used this App to Hide my out of stock products, so customers don't have to see them in the beginning

Thanks great app!

Cardiff Sports Nutrition

Great app, increase conversion within 5 days of implementing it. And sales continuity has been better across ranges since also

Krakenkind

Works great! We were thinking of building it our self via API, but in the end it was more cost-effective to use Out‑of‑Stock Police, and it works great!

lockenkopf

I had problems with a delayed shipment and this app literally saved me hours of reorganization. Install. Set rule. Apply. Done... simple as that.
Does as advertised and is super easy to work with
(I admit first i was insecure becoz of the negative reviews.. but since this was the only app i found which does what i was looking for, i ended up installing it .. and am happy with its performance)

Hello Beautiful Boutique Paparazzi by Jenny & James Davison

Great app! Love that people come up in search engines when searching for items. It brings them to my site even if the item is sold out!

irvrsbl

really helped with my store - We have a large amount of sold products which need to stay on the site as we sell one offs, instead of manually dragging out of stock to the back it does it for you and I can set it so it only does it once a month rather than daily

VEGAN ATHLETIC

Really helped us clean up the out-of stock products in our collection pages so it made for a better user experience for our shoppers.

Formosa Asian Market

Excellent support. Although the app does not support our theme, the support team is really responsive and helpful...

Bech Bhai Bech

It is very useful app, I am using it for my shopify site to push down all out of stock products, without doing this, sold out products takes the places where available products should be displayed and visitor may simply move out of site on seeing many sold out products...I recommend this app to all of those who want to push down sold out products on their product pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6