Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

SomethingTrendy.com

Worked great immediately. No issues at all. Pushed out of stock items to the end on all collections.

Princess Glam Shop

I used this app to lessen the amount of time and energy I have to put into keeping my store visually clean. It works like a charm! The best part is that it doesn't take the out of stock products completely off. It just pushes them to the back of the line. I love it. It would be great if they offered a tutorial.

Broochaholic

very helpful in keeping my in stock items at the top of the collection and the out of stock at the end.

1Style.ch

Perfect App. Easy to set up and very helpful . Will recommended to all who has big inventory . Enjoy it

Knife Depot

The app works great and pushes all my out of stocks to the bottom! I have a very large catalog so this is great.

COPS SHOP

Easy to setup and use. Allows you keep out of stock products on your site without having to delete them. Would definitely recommend.

Jamiro Ligna

Does what it's supposed to do. Product layout looks way better like this. Would definitely recommend

Luxe House of Couture

Out-of-stock police is great. I have a lot of products, and many of them are out of stock, but I don't want to unpublish them because then it will prevent people from being able to sign up for in stock notifications. This app pushes my out of stock to the bottom of my collections and sorts my in stock from newest to oldest, saving me countless hours every month from having to manually do this myself.

Adventures in Curves

This app has helped my businesses tremendously. It does what it says and does a great job making my store look great with stocked items. it is really great value for a growing business. The app was easy to set up and worked seamlessly with Shopify. https://www.adventuresincurves.com

Meat House Panama

If you like to show your customers that some of your products are sold out for social proof but still want to prioritize on the available one's then this is the best app for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5