Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

First Walkers

Seems to be the first app that introduced the ability to push out-of-stock products to the bottom and the only one which allows setting up a good balance between pushing sold-out products down and/or hiding them

Home Furniture on Consignment

I used to spend hours per week reorganising our product catalogue to get all our out in-stock products to the top of the list. Now, with set up in a couple of clicks, this entire process is automated. I can't recommend this app highly enough.

Order Shop St.Lucia

I have started to use this app and its absolutely brilliant. Well thought through, gives support with stock management notification, options to export reports to allow small and big businesses alike to have more control of stores with a wide product ranges. Would definitely recommend!

Official Staunton™

great app- but best to get the assistance of their customer support if it's not working to your expectations, such as was the case for me which they resolved

Rudolphandme

It did what it said in the tin! Was very easy to understand, setup and use and works well. I think it helped a lot this year.

Scooters Canada

This is a solid app that is simple to use and works exactly as advertised. Given that many sites are facing product shortages these days, this is a tremendous tool to help customers focus on what you DO have rather than what is unavailable. Very happy!

The Little Tichel Lady

This app was exactly what we were looking for. Pushes down the out of stock items to the end of the page.

The Jewellery Boutique

The Out Of Stock Police app is great. I no longer have to manually re-merchandise collections to move out of stock products to the bottom of the collection. Saves heaps of time & gives a better customer experience for people visiting the website.

Sundree Accessories

We've loved using this app! It works exactly as described and is super customizable. Saves us so much time!

Petriotics

I believe that every store needs to have this app, works seamlessly and effortlessly. It has saved our team a lot of time managing our storefront. Highly recommend it and its worth your every penny. I would suggest though that when an item goes back in stock, it be placed exactly in the same order as we have placed them manually.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11