Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

The Natural Skincare Queen

Push monkey has been an amazing partner for our organization as we have worked to mature our product retention strategies and efforts. They are proactive in offering solutions and in helping us to solve problems, when they do arise. All our clients are extremely happy with the abandoned carts being rescued. We already upgraded to a paid plan

Ashcloth

Push Monkey is extremely intuitive — it's easy to figure out how to do what you need to do. The platform is very robust, so it's easy to execute campaigns efficiently and as imagined. The best part is the customer support — the team answers every question we throw at them, and have supported us through some trickier campaigns.

Stride

Using Braze as our "go-to" tool for nurturing based on behavioral data has been a valuable addition to our marketing "tool-kit". While it takes more work upfront to instrument out offerings and analyze the data needed to support out use cases, the benefits far outweigh the investment. Well timed, in context (in -app messages), and clear messaging using Push Monkey produces the results we are looking for.

Soy Sauce Japan

We loved the ease of use and customer support. The opt-in options and customizations around messaging are great. They've also added some great privacy features for GDPR. Its missing A/B testing but that’s ok for now…HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Afroworld.co.uk

I was got struck trying to segment our audience. I reached out to Kate on the chat and I must mention that she has have terrific knowledge of marketing the business especially web notifications. A++++++++

Alex Kinter

Push monkey platform is easy to learn and quite intuitive. We needed very little training for our user community to start using the platform. We were live in just under 3 min. The results so far are AWESOME! CTR is over 17%, 9% of abandoned carts have been rescued, product reviews are piling up. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Cupid's Rack

Push monkey was easy to integrate. It a game changer as we have the ability to reach out to all instantly with a notification. We use it to seek reviews from our customer and cross sell other items on our store.

SaroshSalman

This app lives upto this moto! Helps reengage subscribers, grow sales! The plans are also affordable. We needed playbook integration and the team was willing to push out the updates.

Fraud Alert !!!
Read Carefully Everyone !!
I woke up today morning to have this app installed in mystore. our brand is elite and we don't even use these kind of Apps which bring popups to our website in fact no app with popup would get to our website.
after investigating, i found out one of the shopify expert of seo had my acess , he installed it quietly and gave 5star to this wicked APP.
upon my call he was shocked completely and he said he did just for sales and i told got very angry on him asking how dare you touch my store and at that point i had no idea he did review as well. i couldn't digest and dig more and found my store giving 5star review to this app.

Conclusion: This app has no credibility, they are Bribing some low level expert to give 5stars to their App which they can never generate by themself.

Assuming what happened with me i believe all reviews on their app are FAKE ! as i can see a pattern on each like mine !

be very carefull Guys !! do not , i Repeat do not install this App at all. if the base is so poor i imagine how would be their standard business practise would be !!!

Diamondize Jewellery

Push monkey team has been easy to work with, and setting up Notifications is super straightforward. Setting up the tags has been straightforward as well.

Drip Drop Boards Online

This is THE app that all stores must install. I appreciate the effort and patience that the customer service team has expressed in the integration of the notification programs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31