Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Gizmo Snobs

Awesome, I am in love with this app. Very unique and free to use for 100 subscribers, currently using the welcome discount notification and the results are phenomenal and my conversion rates increased by 2% using the abandoned cart notification. Highly Recommended app for all level businesses.

Iledmenus

Nice app, I love the abandoned cart recovery feature, another thing I love is the welcome discount Push. Great app to use compared to any other apps on the app store.

Cxotomorrow

Location Japan

The Push Monkey app is unique and easy to use. All the apps that offer abandoned cart reminders are quite expansive but Push Monkey is free to use upto 100 subscribers which can be a great start for a starter like me. Another thing that I noticed is that we can send bulk custom notifications to all our subscribers. This app deserve 100 stars.

123456 48

Location Israel
Time spent using app 3 minutes

I have had push monkey web push on my Shopify store for about a month now and have already acquired 760 subscribers. Plus, the open rate on the pushes has been phenomenal and have outperformed email signups. Not to mention the excellent support team and prompt replies have helped me correctly use and configure the app. Fantastic Work

Icoolbikini Com

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I just got started on shopify and immediately realized that web push is a must for all stores. Unlike other apps like push monkey that charge based on impression, push monkey is absolutely free for up to 100 subscribers. The plans are highly affordable after that. Fantastic customer support !

Urbanlilstore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 minute

First of all, push monkey has the best support Team! Kate made sure to answer all my questions. Push monkey web push notifications is a must for all eCommerce sites. The abandoned cart web push feature is the most valuable one as it helps rescues sales. Web push is way better than email! Keep up the good work!

Kicky Wares

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great product! Install now! Looking forward to getting more use out of it.

Fresh Formula

Love this! Makes life soo much easier! I honestly recommend this to anyone who does Shopify

Topviralgadgets99

Generally I prefer not to write reviews and rate any products but the support offered by the push monkey folks is simply outstanding and needs mentioning. My store had caching issues that were quickly fixed by the push monkey support team. I was also offered a free press release for my business that helped immensely to get traffic pertaining to my niche.

Simplex Sports

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use. Price is right. Very functional and great support team. cost-effective and highly functional. Top push notification service that i know of!