Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Shopulook

The PushMonkey Shopify App works really well. Automating Back in stock, Price Drop and Abandoned Cart Notifications is very easy. Our subscribers and store traffic is increasing day by day.

The Business End Online

PushMonkey is great for people who do not want difficult and technical setups. Took 5 minutes to get everything setup and up & running.

nuvoket shop

Really appreciate PushMonkey's customer support team. The onboarding is taken care of very well, especially for a new user like me. I'm a happy user and will continue using it.

Mansfield Nutrition

Best part of PushMonkey is that all the features are available across all plans, even the basic ones. Moreover it's very easy to use.

Kreyologyink

I have implemented PushMonkey's WordPress Plugin on our WP website, took me only 5 minutes to set up. The notifications are sent instantly.

Engage Digital Media Network

Some of the nice features of PushMonkey are segmentation, topics and scheduling. Very effective for targeted notifications.

drinkdrop.net

PushMonkey is been very easy to use and effective. It definitely brings back traffic to our website.

Abstersvs

We were looking for a solution to implement web push notifications across platforms like desktop and mobile, PushMonkey did fantastic job there.

flo wigs

Overall experience with PushMonkey is great. I'm happy with the platform and the customer support is great.

Ripecolor

PushMonkey delivers web push notifications instantly and reliably to to thousands of our website subscribers. The setup is easy and you will be able to deliver web push notifications across different platforms.