Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Paradisehut

Expert support and customer service. I am able to send promotions, recommend products. I am also able to rescue the abandoned carts to boost my sales. I highly recommend it.

Carbon60australia

Web Push Notifications from push monkey is a must for all Shopify stores. I can now acquire more subscribers with this app and in turn more sales.

Emporium Liquid

Fantastic App! 5 stars!!! I am already achieving significant increase in sales and high abandoned carts recovery rates. Kate @ support has been fantastic.

Gigliola

I highly recommend it. Great App made a lot of sales using this app!

Go Gorilla

Great tool for my shoplifty store. I'm new to Shopify and have seen a significant increase in subscribers and sales. The segmentation feature is the most unique one I have seen compared to other similar apps like push owl. You canít go wrong at 16$ a month.

Water Lili Bethany Beach

Love the app, very user friendly and yes it does rescue abandoned cart help increase sales.

Hairstore2018

GET IT NOW! Itís have been about a month now and we already have over 300+ subscribers. They offered me a free google news press release on upgrading to an annual plan. A must for all Shopify stores !!!!!!

We Are Blues

A truly great app! I highly recommend it. Visitors are always apprehensive to give away their email addresses. However, with web push, our visitors are converting to subscribers into buyers. Click through rate has shot up to 25-30%. Kate at customer support is fantastic. Highly RECOMMEND THE APP.

Objectifs Shop

Initially I had some trouble settings up the app but the live chat support was awesome. Our overall sales have grown by 22%. Thank you

Clevshop

I am not the kinds who would readily review any app or product. However, they offered me a 20% discount in return for a honest review. Easy to set up, fantastic features and more importantly it really helps acquire buyers, reengage them and increase sales. Cheers