Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools | Reviews

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Sabertooth Tech Group

One of the best notification app I have ever installed for my store, I recommend this app for everyone to push your store notification. Thank you Push monkey, expecting more app from you.

Suit Adult Toys

Thanks to push monkey we just started using web Push Notifications to recover abandoned carts for our store. I am positive this app will increase our purchase conversions! It was child's play to setup the app. Not to mention the app is super cheap. Great work push monkey team. I wished I had found this app earlier.

Organic Glide

Great app! Push monkey integration is super nice and it works on both desktop and mobile devices. Keep up the good work. We can now send back in stock and promotional push notifications to grow our sales.

Style Mania

I just research and download this app. push have high opt-in rate than emails. redirect the user to the desired location is mentioned inside the content, web push notifications requires just one tap to take the user to the specific URL

CoffeeLola

I really love the app it is the best web push notification app that I ever use on Shopify, it is good to have this, and am sure to get more sales with this.

The best bag bar

wow!!!
this is the best web push notification retention tools, easy to access, good and fast to get it going. its highly recommended

Aganicllc

This is the best web push notification app on Shopify marketplace. Its easy to install and does the job. The holiday season is about to start and I am sure this is exactly what I need to boost my sales.

Unplug IT and GO

wow!!! I simply and really love this app. Its simple the best and easy to install. The one boarding process is simplistic and they guide you step by step. I am currently rocking the free plan and will soon upgrade a really big thanks .

greenshoppy.com

I used this app it actually increased my sale. I loved it, I will recommend every one to give try , it will be benificial

thequeensgadgets

I'm satisfied with the push monkey app. We are using push monkey to power our web push notifications. The product is very easy to use and the team regularly puts out updates and functionalities.