Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Hikmah Boutique

This is best app on Shopify I have found for notifications. It has so many features like reminders, price drops etc. Their customer service is on point. Kate from pushmonkey, thanks so much for your help, she will reply to in an instant and help you out straight away. Thanks guys, you're doing a great job with this great app. I highly recommend this app!!

Salon Store

I am glad I stumbled upon this app. this really helps capture lost carts and get them back to your store to get them to finish their order

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Works great. Exactly what I was looking for. Now I can send notifications without needing a mobile app, and I can link to the opt-in so customers aren't annoyed with unwanted pop-ups.

www.bathbomboutlet.com

Ann Silvers, MA

It is a great app for beginners in ecoomerce like me. They have a real Help Support helping you improving your store. I will definitely recommend this app to grow sales.

Slimmer Organix

This app lives up to its name. An abandoned cart does convert to sales. The app pays for itself in the first week itself. Get it now !!!!

comeforwin

Great App. The support was amazing. I highly recommend this app to all Shopify stores. 5 on 5!★ ★★★★★★★★★ 10 Stars...

Lola's Design Loft

Customer Service was very helpful for login issues... it was user error and remember Login is Case Specific! I find the email reminders most helpful to attempt to recover abandoned carts.

LeatherKloset

By far this is the best web push notification app!! Get it now if you want to reengage users, increase sales and convert visitors into subscribers. We were offered a 40% discount and we grabbed it by both hands. Get it NOW!!!!!

Buyjudaica

Great application! I am still using the free version and will upgrade it shortly! I recommend all e-commerce owner! Try it!

PRIDIZM INC.

We were unaware that such a technology existed. We searched for web push in Shopify app section and discovered Push Monkey. We must agree that we were initially were skeptical about all the reviews but then were very impressed after using it ourselves. It’s so easy to get website visitors to subscribe for push notifications and then send them dedicated pushes to make sales. Monkey has a free version which has the main basic feature. This app is a must try for small businesses.