Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Designer Fanny Packs

Wow! What an outstanding app and customer support team. I recommend this app for all store keepers. We had a demo scheduled and Kate guided us through each and every feature step by step. She also helped us with a FREE google news press release. Keep up the solid work Push Monkey Team.

BarginNova

Web Push from Push Monkey is truly an amazing app with best service!! We are now able to engage and reengage our visitors with store offers. Open rates on our web pushes have been around 15-25%. Thank you Push Monkey

Parkers Cellar

Push Monkey is an excellent app for Increasing your conversion rates by turning abandoned carts into sales.
Great app to install and start using from the word go. So far it has faired well for our store. We are hoping to get more of our customers to come back to our site and get us more sales. Steve was very helpful with my questions.

Wantrends

Thanks to push monkey we are now able to recover abandoned carts with automated notifications.

Stogzla

The app is excellent! Easy to setup and use. The features are apt for any Shopify stores to convert visitors into customers.

Miravoss

I love the app. Excellent tools to create more sales and comes with great support.

Rare Atlantic

Great App especially for newly established store who try to make more sales.

Inkartel

Superb and its FREE. It works just perfect and was easy for setting up. So far I am very pleased with my choice.

Wild Aster

So far so good, great service with excellent app support. I strongly recommend it to everyone.
Push Monkey abandoned cart web push is the only tool you'll ever need to recover abandoned carts! The money I've made back using this app is amazing!

Myfamilysquare

Great product easy to use and produces results as the app maker advertises