Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools | Reviews

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

The Expert Man

WOW! These guys truly deserve a review. Great customer support and response time from Kate and a genuine willingness to help customers grow. I love them already. The app has tons of features to offer that increases sales and rescues abandoned carts. Setting up the app was a child's play. What technology. Thanks

Eximius Power

Rock solid service and a product that is helpful for every Shopify store and I highly recommend. We have setup discount coupon codes in the Welcome Push and looks like its helpful in reaping more sales. Get it now.

Deluxebeautydeals

Wonderful app for e-commerce. The customer service and features are super awesome. I Definitely recommend this app!

Pets Store 1

We Love this app! We've been able to generate extra sales with push notifications and by recovering abandoned carts. Can't recommend this app enough.

Osole

I highly recommend this app. All Shopify stores must install web push from Push Monkey. The support team is available 24/7 to help you set up and run your campaigns. You can contact them via online chat or email. Push Monkey offers a very reasonable pricing plan that is hard to beat. The open rates on my web push are around 15-25%. Caution: Do not overuse web pushes and people will unsubscribe. Just use it ones a day or maybe ones a week.

Manukora Honey

We are using web push for Shopify from Push Monkey for a month now. The app paid for itself in the first week of using it. Abandoned cart web push has secrued close to 450$ in sales. A++++

California Juice Co

Best Web push for Shopify app. Other web push apps offer a 2-week trial but with push monkey, the trial is not limited by time rather by the number of subscribers. I was given a free Google News Press release as well for upgrading my plan. My site is now listed on Google news and brings in decent traffic. 5 on 5 stars. I highly recommend it.

Carbon60australia

Web Push Notifications from push monkey is a must for all Shopify stores. I can now acquire more subscribers with this app and in turn more sales.

Fam Sales Store

Push Monkey is one of the Best App Cart Recovery Notification App on Shopify app store, I haven't explored all of its features yet but I believe that they will be as awesome as cart recovery thing.

Onthegoplanet

Nice app. I highly recommend it.