Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools | Reviews

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Funnier The First Time

Great application for ambitious shopifiers.

Trendeemee

Push Monkey Abandoned Cart notifications converts way better than email campaigns, I love sending discount codes to all my subscribers using the segmentation feature. Thank you for making this unique app for shopify

Trufacebygrace

Interaction with different type of audiences has been made easier for me by using the segmentation feature of Pushmonkey app, Now i can send send custom notifications to different audiences with ease.

The Science Of Happiness Art Studio

I am in love with this app, I can now send abandoned cart recovery notifications with ease and I can also send custom notifications to all my subscribers using the segmentation feature whenever I want, its a great alternative of running email campaigns.

Game Prey

Easy to Use Application. I believe that my sales will be increased by using the abandoned cart recovery feature.

The League Of Love

Great app. I highly recommend all shopify owners to try it.

Nightly Cuties

With Push Monkey I can send different notifications to different customers. Its a quite smart and stable system, its been a while that I am using it without having to contact the support team.

Thick Apparel

This app is amazing. if you are looking for abandoned cart recovery you must try this app, it works way better then email reminders.

Supern3rd

Good App, Work as described. Welcome Discounts and Product Review Reminders are perfect fit for my business. :)

Canavana

Best free Push Notification App for Shopify with a great support team to help you with every step. Thumbs Up.