Abandoned Cart Recovery ‑ FREE

Abandoned Cart Recovery ‑ FREE

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Push Notifications - Web Push

Tinnity

This app doesn't work. It does not send any notification nor it is synced with your store. They don't even have any customer service. Bad experience. The notifications don't work

Niche Pet Store

This app ruined my facebook pixel add to cart event. My pixel no longer captures add to cart events and I don't know how to fix it. I'm going to have to delete my pixel and start over with a new pixel.

June 2, 2020

Hi there,

I'm so sorry for any hassle you experienced here 😞

We noticed that certain custom ajax themes were experiencing this issue. We've gone ahead and rectified this issue and thoroughly tested across multiple ajax themes.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused here.

Primary Classroom Resources

This has not installed properly, is making changes to my theme but it not on the Shopify Apps list to be able to uninstall :( Can't find a way to uninstall?!

Ball Raw Performance

This app is free. This app has no customer service nor does its only job from what it appears. We really want this app to work.

May 14, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you were having trouble with the app. As we're currently providing this for free we have very light support for the app right now.

I've just sent over an email to try get this resolve for you asap.

Camotea

May 14, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear you were having an issue. I've checked out help desk and I can't see any tickets related to this :-(

I'd be more than happy to help if you'd like to email stuart@boosterapps.com

Vanity Army

I used the app and was really hype to put it to work. Loved the idea, but it just does not work at all in my website. Do they have any email that I could contact or could help me ? Is this app working at all?

May 13, 2020

Hi there, I'd be more than happy to help if you'd like to email stuart@boosterapps.com 🙂

Sunny Studio Stamps

I have had this downloaded for about three very busy weeks at my shop. I have had 462 customers opt in and yet it has only sent out one notification 8 days ago which didn't result in a sale and it didn't sent the second notification like it was supposed to. I also highly doubt all 462 customers that opted in added items to their cart and didn't check out since shopify is telling me I've had over 50 abandoned carts just this week. I have reached out to Booster Apps twice in two weeks with zero response. I really wanted to like this app but it's annoying they want 5 star reviews from the moment you download it and in the end it never has worked and their service is lousy. If it actually worked like it's supposed to I would have been willing to pay a small fee for it each month, but apparently this free app only wastes your time.

Petvio

how can you rate a app if it is not working until you gave a review ....... ...................................b

how can you rate a app is you need to give a review befor it works

May 5, 2020

Hi there, thanks for using our app. There is no requirement to leave a review - you can hide the review request inside the app :) Cheers, Stuart

fad.com.pk

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok vok ok okok ok okvok ok okok ok okok ok okok ok okok ok okok ok okok ok okok ok ok

Malachi Mall

DO NOT USE THIS APP OR ANY BOOSTER APPS.

Not impressed so far. Downloaded the app days ago, and have had multiple customers add products to their carts, but have had ZERO notifications sent out to recover the carts. Sad :/ It says that the notifications are ready to be sent out but not a single notification has been sent out yet. Very disappointed.

They also wont provide any support to non-paying users. They "dont have time" to help support users that are on the free plan. Great way to run a business.

April 29, 2020

Hi there, I've gone ahead and checked out your store and it appears you have not enabled the app to send notifications.

The first question from our FAQ shows how to do this

If you'd like to reinstall, I can help get you setup. Please feel free to email stuart@boosterapps.com at any time 🙂

Previous 1