Rivo Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Checkout w/Email, SMS, Push - Abandonment Protector

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

wlidaty

Location Morocco

We have been using the app for over a year, ended up with over 14K abandoned carts and less than 2K emails sent.... we ran a test and the app seems to be very random in sending emails and when an email is sent and you complete the order, it still send you an abandoned cart email. Looks like the logic is totally flawed. The issue has been raised with support so lets see if this will be resolved. Very disappointing performance and definitely not as advertised given our experience

VBrushy Official

Not working at all , 24 abandoned carts , and sent only 2 notifications. After a few days completely stopped working. Not recommended!!!

August 11, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for installing the app and I'm so sorry for your experience with the app! We'd love to dig into this issue and find out why this is happening.

Looking a little closer into your account, sometimes what can happen is when a customer doesn't leave their email address or subscribe to push notifications, our app can't send anything to them because we have no way to reach them. This might be why you're seeing the discrepancy.

In any case I've reached over email to help make things right.

Talk soon,

TFTWood

This app is garbage. I had an early problem with it and I contact their customer service. They were able to fix it quick and they pushed hard for a review.... now I know why. Set up works... but the app doesn't. It doesn't send the abandoned cart email, and the popup for collecting subscribers doesn't feed into shopify and they don't store the email address in their app either... so pointless all around

August 1, 2022

Hi Zachary,

James here, Head of Merchant Success at Rivo. Thanks for your feedback about the app. Just to clarify here, the popup subscribers or any abandoned cart subscriber that the app collections, does feed into Shopify and store the email address in Shopify. We don't store the email if a customer never provided any email (i.e. in the case where a customer only subscribes to a push notification or doesn't subscribe at all) I believe that's where the confusion arose.

Also, I'd like to know which abandoned cart emails are sending – we've dug into the logs and found that there were no errors on your account so if you have any examples of this, I can dig in a bit further!

Happy to hop on a call and run through this with you? Please let me know and feel free to reach out anytime at james@rivo.io.

Lil-aiges Creations - Quality Australian-made Gifts

Location Australia

I am utterly annoyed at this app. I created a mailout to my customers and received my very first Report as Spam. I checked the customer details and found that RIVO Abandoned Cart Recovery had created the customer and added their email address to my current client list. I AM NOT HAPPY - just waiting to receive further reports of my mailouts to be reported as spam for my loyal and happy (until today!!!) customers. I have deleted RIVO Abandoned Cart Recovery and most certainly would not recommend to anyone as I have never received a report as spam on mailouts and all it has done is annoyed people!

April 5, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your candid feedback and I'm sorry for your unusual experience using the app so far. I want to add some color to our app statistics and reassure you about what happened.

Our email deliverability rate is close to 99% and we use a dedicated IP and account manager to ensure the sending quality of our emails. We also ensure best practices across the board including requiring a custom email address with an unsubscribe link in every email. Unfortunately, even with a high deliverability rate and consistent quality, there is always a small chance that an email will deliver to one customer's spam folder but go to everyone else's primary inbox. This is due to many factors that are beyond our control, including the recipient's email client, their email filtering rules and numerous others. In other words, what is filtered as spam for Jane is not always filtered as spam for John.

I would be more than happy to get this up and running for you and advise on best practices right away. Happy to jump on a quick screen share or video call to help you get set up also.

I'm so sorry, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at james@rivo.io or chat with our team in the app.

Zen Horse Saddlery

I tried this app for 30 days. I had countless abandoned carts probably $1,000's the only cart they recovered, was one that I actually recovered as I knew the customer and she reached out to me. It was a technical difficulty and I fixed it. Now they want to charge me a usage fee and $15.00 fee for non performance. Wasn't there a free trail period like most apps. I sent an email asking for a full refund of the Usage fee + the $15 charge

February 24, 2022

Hi Zen Horse Saddlery team,

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I am so so so sorry about your experience using the app.

This is definitely not the first impression we'd like our merchants to have. It looks like you had subscribed to one of our paid plans, and an abandoned cart had been recovered through our app. Because of the pricing plan you were subscribed to, there was a $4.88 commission fee (2.5%) that was attributed.

We do have have a free trial period of 7 days on the app, which I can see ended on the 15th of February. We also have an article here that outlines our pricing and plans: https://recover-docs.rivo.io/en/article/plans-pricing-overview-10wnxnx/

We just received your email and replied to it, and I'd also like to confirm that we've talked with Shopify and they are processing a refund for the usage fee and $15 charge.

Thank you again for your candid feedback and please reach out anytime at james@rivo.io - happy to hop on a call as well and chat if needed!

Cheers,
James and the team at Rivo.io

Temizsoy Ayakkabıcılık

Location Turkey

It has 29 subscribers in 3 days. It looks like they sent me 1 notification.
I sent a screenshot to the support address, they didn't help.
This app is kidnapping visitors and is of no use.

April 24, 2021

Hi there,

Stuart here, founder of Booster Apps. I'm so sorry to hear you were having an issue. I've taken a look into this and it looks like this is a simple configuration issue that we can resolve for you right away.

If you would like to respond to our last support reply I would be more than happy to get this up and running for you right away. Also happy to jump on a quick screen share or video call to help you get set up also.

My apologies for the inconvenience here :-(

Olives & Applesauce

***UPDATE*** I was contacted nearly immediately with the offer of support and apologies for the coding issue. All of the coding for my site was thoroughly checked for any further problems and to ensure everything was corrected. They worked incredibly fast to make sure I wasn’t loosing any more sales. I am truly impressed with their dedication to customer support! The app added code that affected the function of my cart. Many customers were unable to purchase because their cart glitched and showed as empty. Thankfully the theme developer was able to pinpoint the issue and correct it but I have no idea how many sales I lost before discovering the issue.

Slash Brand

Location France
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Not working !!! I've put work to customize the emails, which disappeared from the app the same day!
The push up notification aren't working either.
It's a waste of your time!

December 13, 2020

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear you were having an issue. It seems there wasn't a support ticket submitted, so I've just sent an email opening up a thread. We'll get this solved for you right away.

Twenty4K Muscle Massager

This doesnt work. The link to view docs in most places also doesnt, but once you get to the docs, they dont help. i set up my recovery flow with 2 emails and 2 notifications. i went on my website multiple times, entered my different emails, and nothing. no subscribers. i let it run for a week and even though i have several new customers with 0 orders, this app has done nothing. I was contacted by the company about this review and they were able to get it going for about a day. Then I got my first abandoned cart and it allegedly sent 1 email and 1 notification out. It has not worked since and I have had many new customers since then. They claim it must be a theme compatibility issue but why would it work for a day then stop if I’ve always had the same theme? I guess it’s not compatible with debutify. I missed out on many abandoned carts trusting this app so even though it’s free, I wouldn’t risk it.

November 30, 2020

Hi Micah, I totally respect your review and opinion here. Our team did spend 5-6 hours debugging this issue for you, and we tried our absolute best to get this up and running for you - all at no charge of course :-) Unfortunately, it came down to a theme compatibility issue that we could not work around - I sincerely apologize for any hassle you may have experienced here.

jobin.

Location Brazil

It doesn't work and they didin't answered me. very frustating and a completely waste of time. I don't recommend.

September 16, 2020

Hi there, so sorry to hear you were having issues. I've tried to reach out a couple of times but never heard anything back 😞Happy to help get you up and running if you'd like to respond to the emails we've sent over.

Previous 1 3 4