Rivo Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Checkout w/Email, SMS, Push - Abandonment Protector

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

TFTWood

This app is garbage. I had an early problem with it and I contact their customer service. They were able to fix it quick and they pushed hard for a review.... now I know why. Set up works... but the app doesn't. It doesn't send the abandoned cart email, and the popup for collecting subscribers doesn't feed into shopify and they don't store the email address in their app either... so pointless all around

August 1, 2022

Hi Zachary,

James here, Head of Merchant Success at Rivo. Thanks for your feedback about the app. Just to clarify here, the popup subscribers or any abandoned cart subscriber that the app collections, does feed into Shopify and store the email address in Shopify. We don't store the email if a customer never provided any email (i.e. in the case where a customer only subscribes to a push notification or doesn't subscribe at all) I believe that's where the confusion arose.

Also, I'd like to know which abandoned cart emails are sending – we've dug into the logs and found that there were no errors on your account so if you have any examples of this, I can dig in a bit further!

Happy to hop on a call and run through this with you? Please let me know and feel free to reach out anytime at james@rivo.io.

Cheers,
James

Olives & Applesauce

***UPDATE*** I was contacted nearly immediately with the offer of support and apologies for the coding issue. All of the coding for my site was thoroughly checked for any further problems and to ensure everything was corrected. They worked incredibly fast to make sure I wasn’t loosing any more sales. I am truly impressed with their dedication to customer support! The app added code that affected the function of my cart. Many customers were unable to purchase because their cart glitched and showed as empty. Thankfully the theme developer was able to pinpoint the issue and correct it but I have no idea how many sales I lost before discovering the issue.

Slash Brand

Location France
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Not working !!! I've put work to customize the emails, which disappeared from the app the same day!
The push up notification aren't working either.
It's a waste of your time!

December 13, 2020

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear you were having an issue. It seems there wasn't a support ticket submitted, so I've just sent an email opening up a thread. We'll get this solved for you right away.

Duarte Sports

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love this app great job guys one of the best app easy to work with 10 Pl use keep up the good work a

July 11, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review :) Wondering if you left us a 1 star by accident? Cheers, Stuart

Niche Pet Store

This app ruined my facebook pixel add to cart event. My pixel no longer captures add to cart events and I don't know how to fix it. I'm going to have to delete my pixel and start over with a new pixel.

June 2, 2020

Hi there,

I'm so sorry for any hassle you experienced here 😞

We noticed that certain custom ajax themes were experiencing this issue. We've gone ahead and rectified this issue and thoroughly tested across multiple ajax themes.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused here.

The Wee Bean

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Terrible app. Doesn't work and zero support from the developer. It says I have subscribers and notifications are being sent out, but nothing is being sent

March 23, 2020

Hi there, I've gone ahead and checked out your store and it appears you have not enabled the app to send notifications.

The first question from our FAQ shows how to do this

If you'd like to reinstall, I can help get you setup. Please feel free to email stuart@boosterapps.com at any time 🙂