Abandoned Cart Recovery ‑ FREE

Abandoned Cart Recovery ‑ FREE

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Push Notifications - Web Push

toxyno

Just started using it I haven’t seen the Quan of this app hope it works good and also hope for better results

Lithium Powered

easy to install not sure if it's working tho as I have add multiple abandon carts and not one notification sent I even tried to myself and didn't see it send can you please help?

Moto Garage en Línea

We would like to be able to program the messages to our needs, to be able to add links even if the application requires a payment.

She Lashed By T

i used this app to get sales and traffic to my page.since i am a new entrepreneur and know nothing about sales and you app is very helpful i am very grateful.

March 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for the review 😊Just wondering if you meant to click the 2 star button here? If so, please let me know how we could improve your experience. More than happy to help :)
Cheers, Stuart

Le Coin Intelligent

very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)

Letterhoesje

La patte belge

I'm going to tyr this app, to see if it works well. I do no yeat, so I can not rate it better.......

Vintage Surf Co

Its ok need more options. Doesn't have enough choices in editing the notification. It may be a little too subtle.