Rivo Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Checkout w/Email, SMS, Push - Abandonment Protector

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Lusid

Location Australia

EDIT: [Would appreciate clearer transparency] Unfortunately I spoke to soon. Although I got the app looking how I wanted (as close as possible) as customer service was very helpful, the abandon cart notifications didn't work on my test run trial and I decided not to fix it as I then realised there was an cart recovery $ limit that was not advertised. Although they advertise the coversion fee on the shopify app page - this is not advertised as nearly as clearly. Really unimpressed. I'm now looking elsewhere for no conversion limits and attached fees, which I have found.
----------
So far it looks like the app will work for what I need. A lot of value for free and wonderful customer service. Betty was super helpful and fast to respond. Couldn't ask for more.

June 2, 2022

Hi there,

Lea here from Rivo. Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you had a less than optimal experience with the app, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

I have coordinated with our product team so we can update the description to avoid any confusion moving forward with the order recovery limit. One of our goal is provide transparency with all the features and functions our app has, So sorry again for the mishap!

I've taken a look into your account and it looks like this is a simple issue that our technical team can resolve for you.

If you would like to respond to our last chat reply I would be more than happy to get this fixed and running for you right away. Also happy to hop on a call to help.

Please let me know and feel free to reach out anytime at lea@getrivo.io.

Cheers,
Lea

Vhera Lucci

Location Colombia

The app doesn´t work. Can someone help me please?
The mails and notifications aren´t working and haven´t send to any suscriber

December 22, 2020

Hi there,

Stuart from Booster Apps here - sorry to hear you're experiencing issues here. I've followed up via email as I could see there was no support ticket submitted for this issue. If you'd like to respond we can get you up and running asap :)

Cheers
Stuart

Beauty Revamped By Crystal

Time spent using app About 18 hours

store isn't syncing
unable to recover abandon carts. easy to navigate and use but very much basic and generic.

I Got Know How

Disappointing. Since I installed and turned on I have had aprox 20 abondoned carts but yet no notifcations have been sent to try and recover them!? I have sent a few emails to support for help but they do not offer assistance since it is a free app. So unfortunately for me this did not work at all!

Bike Ahead

Great app but it doesn't work:( I added it yesterday an already got 32 subscribers. Problem is that only 1 notification was sent out.

toxyno

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Just started using it I haven’t seen the Quan of this app hope it works good and also hope for better results

Lithium Powered

Location Ireland

easy to install not sure if it's working tho as I have add multiple abandon carts and not one notification sent I even tried to myself and didn't see it send can you please help?

Moto Garage en Línea

Location Nicaragua

We would like to be able to program the messages to our needs, to be able to add links even if the application requires a payment.

She Lashed By T

i used this app to get sales and traffic to my page.since i am a new entrepreneur and know nothing about sales and you app is very helpful i am very grateful.

March 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for the review 😊Just wondering if you meant to click the 2 star button here? If so, please let me know how we could improve your experience. More than happy to help :)
Cheers, Stuart

Le Coin Intelligent

Location Belgium

very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)very good :)

Letterhoesje