Abandoned Cart Recovery ‑ FREE

Abandoned Cart Recovery ‑ FREE

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Push Notifications - Web Push

Linduras Mexicanas

I can not give a full review of this app yet I just installed it in my Ecommerce, but it has good reviews see how it works out

Boomtea

Push notif with some discount haha Push notif with some discount haha Push notif with some discount haha

Mascaras Protec

i like it but i cant use it well i dont know why I cant send notifications after a 24 hrs, and people arent buying more

SANYANDEL

Not sure how to navigate this app. I have had a couple of abandoned carts but it still keeps saying 0. Is there something else I need to activate?

Vitamin Placenta

I wish they allowed discounts in the messages, and actually sent some abandoned cart emails not push notifications. It was easy to use though, and could be useful in certain times, however I always deny push notifications and hate them

Cute Roar

This App will push you leave a review immediately. Although, its services are offered for free. I have a big issue because when I turn my push notifacations to ON they immediately switch to OFF after I leave the app. How can I review the product if it doesn't stay ON? 3 star review because I believe it should work, then I can leave a proper review. 0 stars unless they resolve why the switches won't stay ON.

Westfields apparel

Looks nice and clean but can’t see a test message yet and this review wants me to write 100 words so

ZAR MINI UK

I don't seem to be able to complete the installation. I am leaving this review in the hope that will resolve the problem, even though it says it is optional?

April 28, 2020

Hi there, just to confirm, there is absolutely no requirement to leave a review which is completely optional. I'd be more than happy to help with any issues you may be having if you would like to get in touch :)(stuart+pu@boosterapps.com)

Cheers
Stuart

E-Mobility Electric Transport LTD

great so far

24 Visions

I just installed I hope to recover a lot of sales ! Thanks for this in advance !!! I know that email marketing is a BIG time consumer.

Previous 1 3 4