Abandoned Cart Recovery ‑ FREE

Abandoned Cart Recovery ‑ FREE

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Push Notifications - Web Push

zamink

I use this app to help me retain abandoned carts. My store is new and so the app has been working well.

EmdyStore

beautifullProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

lnnoTech

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Established Shirt Co.

Abandoned Cart app is a very smart and useful app to help capture sales that we would have lost. Great app...I would recommend a download!

Pio Industry

seems to be easy enough no subscriber as yet will definitely keep you guys posted. keep the good work...

California Creations

Great app - Wish there was a dynamic discount option. Why is there a 100 character minimum? Do you have to be a Pulitzer winning novelist to leave a simple review + product suggestion? Also - why can't I leave a 5-star review? That seems fishy

counterfitstudio

a great easy to use app. definite to be recommended. lets see how much i can gain from this . and if it stays free ;) i enjoyed the simplicity and the guidance . will be a great add on to my shop .

belleboots

Very useful App.This App has greatly increased the conversion volume of our store.Well worth recommending to you

AmericanFreedomShop

It was really easy to set up the recovery notifications and it is free, I would have liked some more features including an automated email

EBBYLYNNS-Boutique

Great app I'm fairly new to Shopify so I like that I can send reminders to customers about their cart

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16