Abandoned Cart Recovery ‑ FREE

Abandoned Cart Recovery ‑ FREE

by Booster Apps

Abandoned Cart Recovery using Push Notifications - Web Push

Kitchens Way

This app ask for review from the biginning!
I think that it's not fair at all.
if your app is really good, do not ask for review right on the start!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pussett

Me parece correcta demomento a ver como transcurre su funcionalidad. y poco a poco sera todo genial. Todo muy intuitiva

Luxury36O

I used this app to help me do my 2nd ever shop hopefully it helps I think it will
I will recommend if it works

Bodann

Really awesome app useful and helpful would recommend beginner to start with this!

OffBeat Auto

Once again quality from Booster apps - Very easy to set up and get going. Always a few steps ahead.

Altples

top, muito bom, estou usando e gostei bastante, o aplicativo está me ajudando a recuperar muitos carrinhos perdidos, curti.

Fashionista Palace

Fast and easy to use. First time setting up an online store on my own. Can't wait to reap the rewards of this app.

Encrypted Tee Co

most of this reviews are made at the time of downloading. so not a lot of people are being honest here

WORLD WOMEN STYLE

This app is really useful and helped me expand my e-commerce business. love it so much and would recommend it

CLEANPAWS

nice app nice appnice app nice appnice app nice appnice app nice appnice app nice appnice app nice appnice app nice appnice app nice app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 213 214