Frequently Buy Together PRO

Frequently Buy Together PRO

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
ITcoders
May 17, 2022

The app is doing a great job on my site. The speed is fast. And customers like it. It can also be easily customized. Maintenance is fast.

НЕКТЕЙН
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 19, 2021

Great app, does exactly what it needs to do and the customer service was super fast and supportive!

réussir
Austria
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 29, 2021

It's very easy to use, and the customer service is very prompt, superb! The discount function can be done better, and I hope it can be used at the same time as the discount on the website in the future.

UgeatHair
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited October 6, 2021

Very happy with this application because it has successfully encouraged visitors to buy more than one product, thus increasing the average order for my store. Not only one time, but many times. So it realIy does work. Before trying Frequently Bought Together Pro, I tried other similar applications, and for me this one was the easiest to use and also it looks the best on my store’s product pages. So I uninstalled the others and I am using this one. I also found that customer support replied and solved my issues remarkably quickly. I recommend it!

Rejuva Fresh
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 16, 2021

The best app I have used for the FBT feature. Easy to customize and place on any page. This is the only app I found that can place FBT on the home page. Their support is amazing. They resolved all my queries and requests.
Highly recommended.

Rivo Studio
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ITcoders replied July 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. Customer feedback is most important for Us.