Anmeldelser (214)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
21. juni 2024

its one of the best application that any professional website owner must have.
if you want to get a unique outputs in terms of Designs and homepage sections you need to be here
not forgetting their welcoming support that take care for all details.
Big 5 Stars for this App

Vape Here Store
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
4 måneder bruger appen
10. juli 2024

Handige en fijne secties om te gebruiken op de website. Het fijne is, dat er een deel gratis is. Hierdoor kan je de app testen en leren kennen voordat je een abonnement moet afsluiten. Ook als je een vraag hebt, wordt er gelijk geholpen!

Presents2give
Holland (Nederlandene)
2 måneder bruger appen
18. juni 2024

Totally recommend Puco because it helped us grow our store. Also the support from Puco is a 10/10 and we love to work with them. So many possibilities for such a great pricing.

Neonwerk
Schweiz
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
6. juli 2024

App ben fatta, assistenza top, hanno soddisfatto una mia richiesta anche se non faceva parte delle funzionalità dell'app, insomma più che consigliato

Specchio Boutique
Italien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
27. juni 2024

Love this app and all of the long list of features! It even includes several free versions and Rio quickly helped us customize a section to best fit our website. Truly appreciate the great customer service and how easy the app is to use!

ClinAdvize
22 dage bruger appen
17. maj 2024

Literally the fastest and most comprehensive support I have experienced. Thank you so much, Rio!

Red Apple® Fireworks
Cirka en måned bruger appen
19. april 2024

Very quick help. Very good service Thank you

Elebest
Tyskland
3 måneder bruger appen
2. april 2024

The Puco app is an excellent, seamless, and stylish solution for adding personalized touches to your Shopify store. What sets the Puco app apart is its exceptional support and eagerness to enhance your store. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Fabric Bash
10 måneder bruger appen
5. marts 2024

Great support, easy to understand, and a solid library of sections. I would suggest this app to anyone - it's no risk, and is very intentionally designed to ensure extra code isn't being loaded on your theme 10/10

Puzzery
23. juni 2024

Rio helped me very quickly with a problem I had with my store. The app works perfectly!

Ningen's Shop