Anmeldelser (214)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
29. april 2024

Very good and convenient with an amazing support!!

Refresh Decoration
21 dage bruger appen
2. juni 2024

I had some issues with the blocks on our website not working correctly and reached out for support. The response was quick and incredibly helpful. Rio, the founder of Puco, was not only prompt in assisting me but also very thorough in explaining the steps needed to resolve the issue. He even provided a detailed tutorial link that made the process much easier.

Our website developers had added some content incorrectly, which we couldn’t edit. Rio explained that the FAQs block currently supports only one content for all product pages. He guided me to the "Section list" and "FAQs Block" for editing. His assistance was clear, and he patiently waited for me to check if the solution worked.

Despite the block not supporting different content for each page, Rio’s support was invaluable. His dedication and personal touch made the experience even more meaningful. I was more than happy to leave a 5-star review for his app, understanding how much it meant to him and his business.

Overall, Rio's support was outstanding, and I highly recommend Puco for their excellent service and genuine care for their customers. Thank you, Rio, for your time, support, and the best wishes for our family business!

Florentine Gold
6 dage bruger appen
10. juli 2024

This app has been such a great find for my store. I have a heavily customised version of the Canopy theme in my fresh produce store. The fact that it is a legacy version and can't be updated to unlock new theme features is quite limiting, but Puco Sections allows me to implement new and modern-looking sections straight into the customised theme. The app is very easy to use, the section library provides a great range of free and paid sections (many of the free ones are completely usable and very customisable) and the Customer Service from Rio and his team has been second to none. I highly recommend this awesome app!!

Butcher Baker Grocer
3 dage bruger appen
20. maj 2024

I recommend! The app is fast and hassle free, you only install the sections you want. Great support! Thank you for your help!

Loye
Polen
6 dage bruger appen
11. april 2024

Customer support from Puco Sections has exceeded my expectations! The personal dedication of the owner truly impressed me. They took care of my concerns personally and ensured that all my wishes were fulfilled. The prompt and professional assistance, combined with a friendly and attentive approach, elevated my entire customer experience to a new level. I wholeheartedly recommend Puco Sections' customer support!

mybhoga
Tyskland
Cirka en måned bruger appen
11. april 2024

I installed this App in searching of a beautiful section to show the collections, and I finally found it! It is really beautiful and has a gorgeous animation effect when you pass over it with the mouse, plus has many options for customize it!

I also asked to Rio if it had been possible to customize a video section as I'd like to add more text; and with kindness he accepted my request!

I am really happy and will surely look into Puco sections in case of need! Thank you!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art
Italien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Redigeret 6. april 2024

This app is a godsend for people installing multiple apps to add different sections which impacts speed and gives an unstable look because of different design of each section.
The customer support also is fabulous and never leaves you stranded.

GeekLane
Indien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
24. maj 2024

This app is very smart. Instead of installing a large app that may slow down your site, you have the option to just select the sections or blocks you want to use.

There's a large selection of sections to choose from to elevate the appearance of your theme, and I'm sure that the collection will continue to grow.

The support from Rio has been absolutely fantastic. He's obviously very passionate about the app, which is fantastic to see.

Definitely worth the money. A+

SURVIVAL
3 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 19. april 2024

Superb app: seamless integration, intuitive, great functionality. We used a free section this time, but our initial experience was so good, this will be our 'go-to' for any additional sections our theme doesn't have.

Thank you to the Developer(s) for an outstanding app.

Update: We've now used several of the Puco Sections and Blocks, each one of which is as good as the first. Moreover, when we needed to modify the sections to align with our theme, the wonderful Rio swiftly and very patiently made all the required modifications for us, without a word of complaint, even when we gave him some erroneous information that meant he had to redo some of this work.

We genuinely cannot recommend Rio or the Puco Sections app highly enough, and wouldn't go anywhere else. Outstanding, thank you so much Rio.

The Anxiety Clinic
Storbritannien
21 dage bruger appen
2. maj 2024

This app has very well-built sections and components, and most of all, it has incredible support. I have never received such amazing support for any 3rd-party app/plugin (not just a Shopify one) ever. I highly recommend that you try out this app and use it to enhance your website!

The party people catering co.
4 dage bruger appen