Anmeldelser (214)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
27. februar 2024

I just downloaded the app and needed a recommendation for a section, and got in touch directly with Rio, the developer, through the chat.

Really quick response, and wonderful customer service. Also, the designs are really tasteful - very professional and clean-cut looking straight from download, even without further modifications. I am looking forward to exploring the options, and confident after our initial conversation that any assistance I need will be readily available - a great find in the jungle og apps out there!

Svanøy Røykeri AS
Norge
3 måneder bruger appen
9. juli 2024

Puco Sections: Theme Sections is a game-changer! It's light, fast, and incredibly effective for enhancing my store's design. The user-friendly interface and extensive customization options make it perfect for any level of user. I also received additional help at no extra cost, which exceeded my expectations. The support team is quick and helpful. Highly recommend this app!

YNOT-DREAMBIG
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka en time bruger appen
25. februar 2024

As a budding entrepreneur venturing into the world of e-commerce, finding the right tools to build my Shopify store was paramount. Rio and Puco Sections App came highly recommended, and now having experienced its capabilities firsthand, I can confidently say it exceeded my expectations.

First and foremost, the user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. Even for someone like me, who's not particularly tech-savvy, getting started with Puco was a breeze. The app provides a plethora of beautifully designed sections that effortlessly blend with my store's aesthetic.

ROZEBERY
4 måneder bruger appen
29. april 2024

Very good and convenient with an amazing support!!

Refresh Decoration
21 dage bruger appen
15. februar 2024

This is a great app with cool sections for your site. Easy to use and look great!.

Support is fantastic too. Rio really helped me fix a few minor issues with formatting.

I highly recommend this app. Thanks Rio!

36db
6 måneder bruger appen
6. marts 2024

Rio is always caring for us, sellers, to have the best tools for our shopify store! Service 10000/10

Noble Bark
Mexico
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
2. april 2024

Beautiful app and really easy to use. Great and responsive support team too!

Orn8
10 dage bruger appen
11. marts 2024

Amazing customer service, very fast and attentive support team with the motto that the customer always comes first. Id recommend if you want adaptive sections

All Natural Sleep Solutions - A better Sleep means a better You
3 dage bruger appen
5. marts 2024

The app is amazing and Rio is incredible! So many great sections and their support is super responsive.

Wham Bam Systems
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
23. maj 2024

My problem was solved within a couple of minutes. Thank you for the quick and friendly support.

The Sand Trap Society