Arvostelut (214)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. toukokuu 2024

This app has very well-built sections and components, and most of all, it has incredible support. I have never received such amazing support for any 3rd-party app/plugin (not just a Shopify one) ever. I highly recommend that you try out this app and use it to enhance your website!

The party people catering co.
Kanada
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
2. huhtikuu 2024

The Puco app is an excellent, seamless, and stylish solution for adding personalized touches to your Shopify store. What sets the Puco app apart is its exceptional support and eagerness to enhance your store. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Fabric Bash
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. huhtikuu 2024

App works well, some great free sections that are easily activated and incorporated to the store, and even better paid sections that come at a very small price.

We had, what we thought was a small issue with 1 section so contacted support and were helped by Rio who had a quick look and explained what we were doing wrong. In the end it wasn't an issue with the app or the section. All in all, great customer service and great app.

AYRA SPA
Bulgaria
Noin 20 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
20. toukokuu 2024

I recommend! The app is fast and hassle free, you only install the sections you want. Great support! Thank you for your help!

Loye
Puola
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. huhtikuu 2024

Customer support from Puco Sections has exceeded my expectations! The personal dedication of the owner truly impressed me. They took care of my concerns personally and ensured that all my wishes were fulfilled. The prompt and professional assistance, combined with a friendly and attentive approach, elevated my entire customer experience to a new level. I wholeheartedly recommend Puco Sections' customer support!

mybhoga
Saksa
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
6. kesäkuu 2024

This app has so many different sections and it makes it so easy to make your Shopify store look stunning. Rio's customer service is absolutely amazing. I encourage everyone to install this app.

OPS Parts
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
15. huhtikuu 2024

LOVE IT ! So easy to make your store look amazing without paying a monthly fee. Customer service response was quick and super helpful. I know these beautiful sections will certainly help with my conversion rate. My only regret is not learning about Puco Sections sooner!

Plata Chalkboards
Noin 19 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
23. kesäkuu 2024

Rio helped me very quickly with a problem I had with my store. The app works perfectly!

Ningen's Shop
Espanja
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
17. toukokuu 2024

Literally the fastest and most comprehensive support I have experienced. Thank you so much, Rio!

Red Apple® Fireworks
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
26. maaliskuu 2024

Rio, the founder of the app has excellent customer service and really cares. Great sections as well! I will definitely be installing sections from this app in the future!

Heart of Balkan