Arvostelut (214)

Excellent

Woody Oven
Noin 8 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
9. heinäkuu 2024

Puco Sections: Theme Sections is a game-changer! It's light, fast, and incredibly effective for enhancing my store's design. The user-friendly interface and extensive customization options make it perfect for any level of user. I also received additional help at no extra cost, which exceeded my expectations. The support team is quick and helpful. Highly recommend this app!

YNOT-DREAMBIG
Alankomaat
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
5. toukokuu 2024

Very helpful and easy to install with a priceless support team

LIMKY
Ranska
Noin 4 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
25. helmikuu 2024

As a budding entrepreneur venturing into the world of e-commerce, finding the right tools to build my Shopify store was paramount. Rio and Puco Sections App came highly recommended, and now having experienced its capabilities firsthand, I can confidently say it exceeded my expectations.

First and foremost, the user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. Even for someone like me, who's not particularly tech-savvy, getting started with Puco was a breeze. The app provides a plethora of beautifully designed sections that effortlessly blend with my store's aesthetic.

ROZEBERY
Kanada
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. maaliskuu 2024

The app is amazing and Rio is incredible! So many great sections and their support is super responsive.

Wham Bam Systems
Yhdysvallat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
27. helmikuu 2024

I just downloaded the app and needed a recommendation for a section, and got in touch directly with Rio, the developer, through the chat.

Really quick response, and wonderful customer service. Also, the designs are really tasteful - very professional and clean-cut looking straight from download, even without further modifications. I am looking forward to exploring the options, and confident after our initial conversation that any assistance I need will be readily available - a great find in the jungle og apps out there!

Svanøy Røykeri AS

Divine Dog
Alankomaat
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. helmikuu 2024

This is a great app with cool sections for your site. Easy to use and look great!.

Support is fantastic too. Rio really helped me fix a few minor issues with formatting.

I highly recommend this app. Thanks Rio!

36db
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. toukokuu 2024

My problem was solved within a couple of minutes. Thank you for the quick and friendly support.

The Sand Trap Society
Yhdysvallat
37 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
11. maaliskuu 2024

Amazing customer service, very fast and attentive support team with the motto that the customer always comes first. Id recommend if you want adaptive sections

All Natural Sleep Solutions - A better Sleep means a better You