Avaliações (214)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 99% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de julho de 2023

Fantastic customer service, incredible product because it lets you just add all kinds of fancy elements/sections to your page easily, but most importantly in the NATIVE Shopify builder. No need for entirely new pages and templates to be built for other app editors, this is just built right in to Shopify making things super easy.

The customer support is great and willing to tweak their offerings for custom elements for you! 5/5 for me

Invicta Gaming
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
31 de maio de 2023

Found almost exactly what I was after - Rio helped get me over the line by helping me make changes to the section so it suits my store perfectly. Much better than paying the quoted amount for the same function.

Letters and Ink
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
13 de dezembro de 2022

Page builder works amazing. Very easy to use. The support staff is very easy to reach. I could not be happier!

HempEmu
34 minutos usando o app
27 de junho de 2023

Rio is f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c! Thank you so much for that app. Rio is support hero.
I wish The Push Team much success!

PUREJEWELRYSTUDIO
Ucrânia
30 minutos usando o app
12 de junho de 2023

Very good value, especially for the free plan. Quick and good support, it's easy to get help and advice regarding any problem you have.

Nivara

Piggy's Boutique
Romênia
18 minutos usando o app
13 de junho de 2023

Best theme section app and amazing customer support. Very helpful and responded very quickly to my questions.

Studio 101 Melbourne
17 minutos usando o app
20 de dezembro de 2022

PusherCommerce did it again... we have been using PusherCommerce for a long long time for freelance development and have always been more then happy for the work they have done for us and this app just prove it again.. really a great app that let us make quick and cool sections to promote our products and services.. just for this app from us....

Os med kæledyr.dk
Dinamarca
5 minutos usando o app
11 de janeiro de 2023

This app is great for practical page building for my online store. Looking forward to trying out all the assets the app has to offer!

SEOUL WEST
5 minutos usando o app
23 de abril de 2023

I love how you can buy sections to further enhance your site and theme template. Very helpful support and affordable sections with good customization ability. Highly recommend

Water Sports Direct