Recensioner (207)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 juni 2024

Totally recommend Puco because it helped us grow our store. Also the support from Puco is a 10/10 and we love to work with them. So many possibilities for such a great pricing.

Neonwerk
Schweiz
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
2 april 2024

The Puco app is an excellent, seamless, and stylish solution for adding personalized touches to your Shopify store. What sets the Puco app apart is its exceptional support and eagerness to enhance your store. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Fabric Bash
10 månader användning av appen
19 april 2024

Very quick help. Very good service Thank you

Elebest
Tyskland
3 månader användning av appen
17 maj 2024

Literally the fastest and most comprehensive support I have experienced. Thank you so much, Rio!

Red Apple® Fireworks
29 april 2024

Very good and convenient with an amazing support!!

Refresh Decoration
Kanada
21 dagar användning av appen
11 april 2024

Customer support from Puco Sections has exceeded my expectations! The personal dedication of the owner truly impressed me. They took care of my concerns personally and ensured that all my wishes were fulfilled. The prompt and professional assistance, combined with a friendly and attentive approach, elevated my entire customer experience to a new level. I wholeheartedly recommend Puco Sections' customer support!

mybhoga
Tyskland
11 april 2024

I installed this App in searching of a beautiful section to show the collections, and I finally found it! It is really beautiful and has a gorgeous animation effect when you pass over it with the mouse, plus has many options for customize it!

I also asked to Rio if it had been possible to customize a video section as I'd like to add more text; and with kindness he accepted my request!

I am really happy and will surely look into Puco sections in case of need! Thank you!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art
Italien
Redigerat 6 april 2024

This app is a godsend for people installing multiple apps to add different sections which impacts speed and gives an unstable look because of different design of each section.
The customer support also is fabulous and never leaves you stranded.

GeekLane
Indien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
2 juni 2024

I had some issues with the blocks on our website not working correctly and reached out for support. The response was quick and incredibly helpful. Rio, the founder of Puco, was not only prompt in assisting me but also very thorough in explaining the steps needed to resolve the issue. He even provided a detailed tutorial link that made the process much easier.

Our website developers had added some content incorrectly, which we couldn’t edit. Rio explained that the FAQs block currently supports only one content for all product pages. He guided me to the "Section list" and "FAQs Block" for editing. His assistance was clear, and he patiently waited for me to check if the solution worked.

Despite the block not supporting different content for each page, Rio’s support was invaluable. His dedication and personal touch made the experience even more meaningful. I was more than happy to leave a 5-star review for his app, understanding how much it meant to him and his business.

Overall, Rio's support was outstanding, and I highly recommend Puco for their excellent service and genuine care for their customers. Thank you, Rio, for your time, support, and the best wishes for our family business!

Florentine Gold
Australien
6 dagar användning av appen
26 mars 2024

Rio, the founder of the app has excellent customer service and really cares. Great sections as well! I will definitely be installing sections from this app in the future!

Heart of Balkan