SMS & Web Push ‑ Pushnami

SMS & Web Push ‑ Pushnami | Reviews

by Pushnami

Abandoned Cart, Retargeting, Flash Sales, Shipping + More

House & Hall

I haven't had the chance to really optimize using this app yet, but I just got off a call with Gia, who walked me through all the possibilities I can do with this App. I left our call feeling really excited to see the results once I apply all the things discussed if this can help me convert! Gia was extremely helpful. I will follow up with her in few weeks to see! Thanks!

Fazzom

Amazing app and amazing Service !!! We love it . It workd perfectly !!! If you need best support for your push's that is the best app here in shopify marktplace :-) . Not only the app but also the Team is amazing ! Fast response and every time there to help !

My Pet Selfies

This app has been great for ecommerce reminders and bringing people back to the site. Love how easy it is to use

QuickCaddie.com

The app is easy to use and free for up to 1500 subscribers. The app is helping with sales. Pushnami actually followed up with me and we had a very nice and educational phone conversation.

www.Redplate.es

The app has great support that can guide through all the process, I am new to the app but I believe it will add a relevant value to my store and to my sales

Reprotect

Pushnami is a great tool to bring your customers back to your store, and follow them with the products they browsed or added to the cart. It really converts, and their customer service rocks! :)

Challans de Paris

Low risk High return
Highly Recommended to anyone who aren't too good with the computer skills.
Customer service is the best.

Restorative Botanicals

With an AMAZING customer support team (big shout out to Gia for her extremely helpful assistance), an intuitive dashboard, and about a million different ways it can be used to grow your business, Pushnami is a must for anyone looking to expand its reach and connect with new and existing customers!

DDP Yoga

I love how easy it is and the automations are awesome! It's really helped with our abandoned cart conversions!

Michael Todd Beauty

Easy to navigate platform, quick campaigns set up, pretty straight forward app. Great customer service

Previous 1