PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Caktus Vape

We have been using PushOwl for a few years now, and we love it! Super easy to use, the return we get back on abandon cart recovery alone is well past the monthly expense, let alone notifying customers of new products etc. It's a no brainer really to install this app. Great customer service from the team. Install it, you won't regret it!

Ja-Hochzeitsshop

Easy to use, great customer service, helped us get more Sales! Did not regret getting this app! Thank you! Would recommend!

EarthBorn Organics

Great Customer Support! They went out of their way to reach out to me to help optimize my suscriber settings! VERY HAPPY!

Bella Luna Online

Great app - has brought us some good conversions and support it top class, reaching out to you with suggestions on how to improve opt ins

Jasmine-X.A.R.

This app has most of the features you need to get and recover your customers. I really recommend it, customer service is also on point and super helpful.

Foonys Online Art Gallery

This app is very helpful as it has higher rate of success than email subscription prompts. The support team are also very helpful when you need them

The Mad Petter

Great app, love the design and how smooth everything operates, but that has nothing on their customer service which is not only helpful, but fun to talk to as well. I don't think I've seen better customer service with any app, so great job guys and keep up the good work!

TheHatke

We are getting consistent sales and abandon cart converted due to this app.
Recommend everybody to get this

JoyGlobal

PushOwl web notification is one of the best notification App. App's user interface is very cool and support team is very supportive. My experience is very good with Pushowl. Thank You PushOwl.

Tienda Demascotas

La aplicación y funciona muy bien. Me gustó mucho la automatización de carritos abandonados. el servicio al cliente muy oportuno y responden rápido.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148