PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

1891 - 1900 of 2439 reviews

Jewelrydeluxe

Great Customer service! Got help immediately. This App Its a blessing for my business!

Www Its Com Br

I'm from Brazil and learn and e-commerce.
I just installed the application and I saw that it will help a lot.
The support is incredible. I had some amazing tips. I believe this app will help me grow.

Works as advertised and is very easy to use!

Sabridalstore

The most helpful support I have received from any of the Shopify Apps has been from PushOwl. They treat each client (no matter how small) with such care. Apart from the fantastic service I received from Rameez, I have also found the app easy to install and it is user friendly even for a less experienced e-tailer such as myself.

Thank you for a great app and equally great support! You are inspiring me to do a better job with my own business.

Dealiful Store

Great looking app with an amazing team behind it!

Dozadesex

This is a great application! It generated revenues from the first use. Easy to configure, easy to use and to launch campaigns. Plus the live support is great! I would say it's a must!

Shopping Magazin

I love this!i find this app very good

Bambi Bamboo

Awesome app! Very knowledgeable and friendly support! Highly recommend this app.

Lesmic

The online support is really 5 star! quick and perfect! Try it.

Bambams Room

I just started using the app, so far it is good. I will give a follow up review in two weeks.