PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

SmartBuyWines.com.br

I use this app to call my customer's attention to current promotions and new products. The app has a wonderful display and it is super easy to install and use. Hope they keep improving the app such as show the real number of customers reached to acknowledge the losses.... Thanks team PushOwl !

Neoballs Marketplace by Zen Magnets

We're getting a lot higher conversion rates through push notifications than emails that take a lot longer to write. Pricing is ok. Very nice that this implements with Judge.me. Would really like to have control over when and where push notification permissions are granted. It would be a 5 star review if they gave us this simple feature.

CandysHair.com

Awesome customer service! Got support on setting up my campaign and provided insight on configuring the options that would work best for my site.

DIOP

Unsure how the app performs yet, but excited for its potential. I'm wondering if people will actually opt in to this.

VENTUREPOLISH

I used this to get more online traffic.Great one time click user sign up.I wish it had more themes..

Uniluxe

I am giving 4 stars for now for customer service provided and I am sure after chatting with rep I will love this app.... I will return to update this review when I complete my setup. I am excited to see this works as I have been trying other apps to no avail. Thank you.

Geek Paradise LLC

Just downloaded the app and i was amazed with the awesome customer service. Great app! definitely i recommend it

Furper.com

Just installed this app, helps me to grow my shopify business, But waiting for more updated from team.

Fits4yoga

I've been using this app for months, great customer service and a great way to ping your customers. Emails from the company are also informative. I would recommend.

Storetrendingcom

An interesting way to reach your customers. Not sure how effective it is, but only time will tell. As for the interface and system, it's easy to use.