PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

JixrPins

I Love PushOwl! Every time we drop a new product, we utilize Push Owl to get the word out! We have seen amazing results on another website we have so we HAD to get it on this website! Don't miss out on extra $$$$$! Get this app!

Ideal & Homely

Amazing set up and brilliant customer service. Does exactly what i want and manage my push notifications in a flash. Great team!

LoyalBay

Never had such an awesome customer service before. The app is super easy to use too. I'm glad that I chose Pushowl.

Amira Nails

Great app for sending reminders to abandoned carts, and they are so kind to offer a discount during COVID. Appreciate it!!

Hotprimestore

Lovely and wonderful app. The services was lovely. Prompt life chat and a free service for all. I am indeed happy

Supplement Warehouse

The best push notification app on Shopify. We use it for all our Shopify stores because of the easy of use, the options and segmentations available, and amazing support. No need to waste time or money on any other push notification app, go with Push Owl.

LuxAvani

they were great! i got a free upgrade to the business plan and i didnt even ask for it. he stayed with me until it was set up and walked me through everything. great!

Michelle's Creatives

This is a great app. I was looking for a marketing method without emails and this is the solution I was looking for! Also helps with abandon cart recovery. Thanks for making a great app!

Meira Jewellery

Great app to start marketing directly to user. Will be useful in conversion from click to sell. Got free upgrade as well.

CANNABIS LIFE IS GOOD

Push Owl was recommended to me. Being a new start-up, I am searching for free apps. I am totally blown away...I thought I would just install the app then move on, but I was given an upgrade that I didn't expect. I am looking forward to using the app and building a customer base with the help of the Push Owl app.