PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Hotprimestore

Lovely and wonderful app. The services was lovely. Prompt life chat and a free service for all. I am indeed happy

Supplement Warehouse

The best push notification app on Shopify. We use it for all our Shopify stores because of the easy of use, the options and segmentations available, and amazing support. No need to waste time or money on any other push notification app, go with Push Owl.

LuxAvani

they were great! i got a free upgrade to the business plan and i didnt even ask for it. he stayed with me until it was set up and walked me through everything. great!

Michelle's Creatives

This is a great app. I was looking for a marketing method without emails and this is the solution I was looking for! Also helps with abandon cart recovery. Thanks for making a great app!

Meira Jewellery

Great app to start marketing directly to user. Will be useful in conversion from click to sell. Got free upgrade as well.

CANNABIS LIFE IS GOOD

Push Owl was recommended to me. Being a new start-up, I am searching for free apps. I am totally blown away...I thought I would just install the app then move on, but I was given an upgrade that I didn't expect. I am looking forward to using the app and building a customer base with the help of the Push Owl app.

Pardlux

I really like the app, its till getting to know it. but it is very useful and very good. it runs super smooth and great costumer service

Don Marcco

I am still using the app but so far so good great customer service and excellent layout and user friendly.

The Beautederm Store

Great little app really helps you stay in touch with your customers and promote your products. Having flash sales or bringing in new stock this is great for letting keeping your customers up to date without huge facebook advertising costs.

Only Buys

App is very useful to use on my shopify store. Worked right away on install and is very effective. Not to mention they have the fastest customer service.