PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2044 reviews

61 - 70 of 1979 reviews

Tim Bam

I like this App, it's easy to use and everything seems clear and they have super professional support, they are just awsome I would definitely give this App 5 stars

Outventure Co

Amazing app run by amazing people..I've been welcomed by Rameez who helped me out with info and advice..go check them out..

Grass-fields

Wonderful app. It's another great way to reach our customers with news, updates and new collections. We receive a lot more clicks and revenue than I first expected. The support from the app is also great and quick to respond. Very happy and will continue using.

Prom to Wedding

Very nice customer service so far. I didn't expect they have that flexible option like Early stage where they benefit from your growth.

Juicy Missy

Excellent and prompt support from Rameez. We're a start-up that's barely 2 months old and I took a chance to ask if there's a cheaper plan available. Rameez responded quickly within a day and put us on the Early Stage plan which allows us to enjoy business plan for free up to a year or when we reach US$1000 in revenue attributed to Push Owl. A most compassionate company with a killer app to boot.

High Up Apparel

Great service! Awesome customer service from Rameez! We will be using this to keep customers updated and do flash sales.

Depiluz

just started using the app and already gave me much more than i expected, very good option for every kind of commerce

WhiteRiceCowboy

I LOVE this app!!!! The support is also EPIC! Thank you so much Rameez for your generosity and help. This is a very powerful tool that everyone needs. Easy to use and really does work.

Boutique115

This review is after 6 mos or more of using this app. We have generated 10xs the revenue. It's going so well we had to upgrade to Enterprise.
This app gets the subscribers attention, one click and they are shopping your site.

Customer service is 5 star

If you are looking for simple easy marketing this is the app.

Questa app è molto utile. La consiglio a tutti, inoltre il supporto è professionale e disponibile. Ringrazio Rameez e il team per la loro competenza.